Free Repairs and Parts from BikeRay USA.- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Free Repairs and Parts from BikeRay USA.

Free repairs and parts for the first year.
    Any BikeRay light purchased within USA from our website and our appointed dealers, we will provide Free Repairs and Parts for the first year from purchase date. This will include all parts & labors and Free return shipping is also included~!

Older version of Ray-III is not included on this service.

This means, your fault or not~! Even if you broke it, we will fix it for FREE. Period~!
    Don't forget to fill out and register your bikeRay light on our website's Warranty section ~!
    Last edited by bikerayusa; 05-24-2011 at 06:47 PM.
    Team BikeRay USA
    LED Bike Lights

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerayusa
    Free repairs and parts for the first year.
    Any BikeRay light purchased within USA from our website and our appointed dealers, we will provide Free Repairs and Parts for the first year from purchase date. This will include all parts & labors and Free return shipping is also included~!
    If I place an order from Australia and pay the freight (both ways) on any faulty lights will I be able to get free repairs and parts for the first year?
    BTW, have you got any Australian dealers?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prophesier
    If I place an order from Australia and pay the freight (both ways) on any faulty lights will I be able to get free repairs and parts for the first year?
    BTW, have you got any Australian dealers?
    Hi, Prophesier;

That is interesting question.
    We sold many units to Australia because there is not real dealer but few people who got them from other countries started to sell them at high price tag.

Okey, we will do., but you know the shipping fees to your country is not cheap.
    So, what we did several times, we ship the lights without outer box. So they can fit in to smaller box to save on shipping fees.
    Team BikeRay USA
    LED Bike Lights

Members who have read this thread: 0