Fireflies PL47- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 35 of 35

Thread: Fireflies PL47

  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    674

    Fireflies PL47

    This blf groupbuy has some potential for the Mtbr contingent. 21700 battery (not included) emitter choices abound. With 5000ma 21700s this could be a great bar light, Iím leaning this way. I have an sst20 nw/95cri and an xpl hi 5k light on order. Anduri user interface, best most customizable ui avail. The only thing I can vouch for is the sst20 tint in another fireflies light, ROT66. Very awesome, but I love 4K.

    nothing to gain, lots of potential for us biker guys.


    Fireflies PL47 L-shape
    Last edited by Dirt Road; 11-02-2018 at 10:18 AM.

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: MRMOLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,274
    Looks pretty cool Dirt! I don't own any actual flashlights but this has me thinking I need one.
    Mole

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation: patski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    886
    Quote Originally Posted by MRMOLE View Post
    Looks pretty cool Dirt! I don't own any actual flashlights but this has me thinking I need one.
    Mole
    Yes, Interesting, gotta link Dirt?

    Will I need another charger???

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    674
    Quote Originally Posted by patski View Post
    Yes, Interesting, gotta link Dirt?

    Will I need another charger???
    Yes you will need a charger AND battery as well. Iíd be careful with this light. Itís meant for flashlight enthusiasts and at 2500 lumens up to 5000lm for the xpl-hi model, itís going to generate a lot of heat very quickly. This light may fall a little short of advertised lumens, but it will be in the ballpark. I linked the battery that has the best runtime. Thereís a 30amp option for max lumens. Winter bar light/hand warmer! Will see what max output sustained will be. 1k lumens would be great.


    https://www.imrbatteries.com/samsung...-9-8a-battery/

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation: MRMOLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,274
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Road View Post
    Yes you will need a charger AND battery as well. Iíd be careful with this light. Itís meant for flashlight enthusiasts and at 2500 lumens up to 5000lm for the xpl-hi model, itís going to generate a lot of heat very quickly. This light may fall a little short of advertised lumens, but it will be in the ballpark. I linked the battery that has the best runtime. Thereís a 30amp option for max lumens. Winter bar light/hand warmer! Will see what max output sustained will be. 1k lumens would be great.
    Thanks for the update and links. 1K lumen sustainable output would be fine as long as it's got the throw I'm looking for (xpl should be good for that). The mount design I'm thinking about should add some heatsink mass also which should help. Current draw for 1K lumens from 4 xpl's should be low enough to give it great runtime out of that battery (I hope). Lots I don't know about the UI etc. but it's just something to play with and not too expensive.
    Mole

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    674
    UI has ramping (Iím addicted) or several other conventional user modes. Temp setting threshold. Blinking modes. Itís there. I did opt for the headband, which was supposed to be free for the 1st 200 orders. I paid the $2.00.

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Cat-man-do's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    6,014
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Road View Post
    Yes you will need a charger AND battery as well. Iíd be careful with this light. Itís meant for flashlight enthusiasts and at 2500 lumens up to 5000lm for the xpl-hi model, itís going to generate a lot of heat very quickly. This light may fall a little short of advertised lumens, but it will be in the ballpark. I linked the battery that has the best runtime. Thereís a 30amp option for max lumens. Winter bar light/hand warmer! Will see what max output sustained will be. 1k lumens would be great.


    https://www.imrbatteries.com/samsung...-9-8a-battery/
    This has my attention. I'm only hesitate because of two things; one, almost any lamp I've ever seen using a round muliti-emitter setup ends up having a rather wide beam pattern. Secondly, I'm not sure how the UI really works. Looks like it is using some kind of ramping setup.

    Yes, it will get rather hot. I'm also not sure this would work with my Zebralight mount because the battery tube is likely going to be wider. That said mounting might be an issue as well. ( edit ) Looking at the offered mount I'm not sure that can be switched over to work with Velcro straps going up / down ) so I can mount to my helmet.

    I do really like that they are offering these in a choice of emitter. The price is right. I would be more likely to order one with XPL- Hi but I really wish they offered the XPL-HI in a warmer NW. 5000K is really at the upper range of NW. 4500-4000K would be better. I have no experience with the SST-20 emitter so I'd not go there. The XPL-HI should provide a bit more throw than anything else but sure would be nice to see one of these in action.

    Now with everything I just said I might just buy one just to screw around with. Whether or not this lamp is going to be better than the current periscope type offerings from Zebralight is anyone's guess. I have no doubt though that this lamp is going to be somewhat heavier than the others using just a single 18650. The Zebralight lamps are very lightweight. The PL-47 with it's bigger head and bigger battery are likely to feel heavier.

    Anyone know where these are being shipped from and how long the wait?

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,683
    I'm with Cat on this. The XPL-HI is a great emitter for throw, but my guess is that in a small quad optic it is going to be a flood light. 3C tint would be better than the 3A tint they are offering too.
    GoPro adapters for bike lights http://www.pacifier.com/~kevinb/index.html

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    674
    Shipping from China, Iím pretty sure e-packet. Definitely gonna be a flooder. Benefit Iím looking for is battery warmth from the led itself. Reports of the sst20 says some green on the BLF testing grounds of the white wall. Iíve had my sst20 4K outside briefly yesterday, the fall colors were definitely popping. Amazing a 21700 is right up there with a 26650 for capacity. Thx Tesla! Seeing a lot more flashlight offerings in21700.
    The light can be ordered without the high powered magnet installed in the tail. I think they ship it in a baggie. Has to be requested....

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation: MRMOLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,274
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Road View Post
    Shipping from China, Iím pretty sure e-packet. Definitely gonna be a flooder. Benefit Iím looking for is battery warmth from the led itself. Reports of the sst20 says some green on the BLF testing grounds of the white wall. Iíve had my sst20 4K outside briefly yesterday, the fall colors were definitely popping. Amazing a 21700 is right up there with a 26650 for capacity. Thx Tesla! Seeing a lot more flashlight offerings in21700.
    The light can be ordered without the high powered magnet installed in the tail. I think they ship it in a baggie. Has to be requested....
    Interest is dimming a little with this. Confused on the choice of the HI version of xpl emitter for flood use. Thanks for the tip on the magnet.
    Mole

  11. #11
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    674
    The Nichia light will most likely be the floodiest, xpl-hi and sst20 more throwier. No reviews or specs yet. Iíd expect the lights to ship any day now. Kind of a big question mark on range. But all will be revealed shortly.

  12. #12
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    601
    Any 21700 packs available yet?

  13. #13
    mtbr member
    Reputation: MRMOLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,274
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Road View Post
    The Nichia light will most likely be the floodiest, xpl-hi and sst20 more throwier. No reviews or specs yet. Iíd expect the lights to ship any day now. Kind of a big question mark on range. But all will be revealed shortly.
    I won't have enough funds in my paypal account till the first of the week so have a couple of days to think about this. Any idea what batteries weigh and could use a charger recommendation?
    Mole

  14. #14
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    674
    Looks to be 67-69 gram range for weight. Iím hesitant to suggest a charger due to the length of the 21700 cell. Iíve read my LIL500 charger will fit them, not protected cells though. If you are a member of BLF, freeme has a coupon code for the PL47. Express interest in his thread.


    EDIT: hereís a cheap xtar. https://www.illumn.com/xtar-sc1-port...y-charger.html

  15. #15
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,683
    Quote Originally Posted by MRMOLE View Post
    ...Confused on the choice of the HI version of xpl emitter for flood use.
    Since the small individual optics in a pretty small quad are inherently floody when combined with an emitter with a largish die, the choice of an XPL-HI is to get as much throw as possible at the desired lumen level. If one installed XPE emitters you would have better throw. But even with 4 emitters you might make 1000 lumen.
    GoPro adapters for bike lights http://www.pacifier.com/~kevinb/index.html

  16. #16
    arc
    arc is online now
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    323
    Quote Originally Posted by Vancbiker View Post
    Since the small individual optics in a pretty small quad are inherently floody when combined with an emitter with a largish die, the choice of an XPL-HI is to get as much throw as possible at the desired lumen level. If one installed XPE emitters you would have better throw. But even with 4 emitters you might make 1000 lumen.

    The Xpl Hi also has a fairly high forward voltage. I believe the driver in this light does not have a buck converter, it uses 7135 current regulators to burn off the excess voltage. Due to the Xpl Hi's forward voltage being reasonably high less voltage gets burnt off in the driver so it runs a bit cooler.

    There's also new led's being released quite frequently now, this last one I read about isn't available in neutral white yet but looks interesting.

    https://led4power.com/product/new-os...row-king-bare/

  17. #17
    mtbr member
    Reputation: MRMOLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,274
    Thanks for the input guys. What I don't want to end up with is a BT40 type beam so may be best to wait to see how the finished product turns out,
    Mole

  18. #18
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Cat-man-do's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    6,014
    Quote Originally Posted by Vancbiker View Post
    Since the small individual optics in a pretty small quad are inherently floody when combined with an emitter with a largish die, the choice of an XPL-HI is to get as much throw as possible at the desired lumen level. If one installed XPE emitters you would have better throw. But even with 4 emitters you might make 1000 lumen.
    My sediments entirely. I think if you bought one with XPL HI you would have the better chance of getting more distance range. The big question though is, "Is it really going to make a significant difference when used as a MTB helmet lamp"?

    I'm tempted to buy one but I feel I already got burnt when I bought the Zebralight. More than likely the PL-47 will be brighter than the ZL I have so I figure it might have a brighter hot spot. That said the only experience I have with small multi-optics was with a triple XP-G ( or E ). That lamp had a very wide circular beam pattern with lots of wasted light going up into the tree tops. The optics on the PL-47 is listed as 15į. 10 to 12į would of been better if you are looking for something to work as a MTB helmet light.

    I've looked at a lot of periscope type torches online and from what I've seen almost all of them have a wide beam pattern, even ones with reflectors or optics that claim to have more throw. I think it's pretty much the nature of the beast because most of the P-style ( I've just coined a new term ) torches are pretty much designed for hiking / backpacking / camping. In those applications you don't need massive throw, you need a wide even beam pattern.

  19. #19
    mtbr member
    Reputation: MRMOLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,274
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat-man-do View Post
    My sediments entirely. I think if you bought one with XPL HI you would have the better chance of getting more distance range. The big question though is, "Is it really going to make a significant difference when used as a MTB helmet lamp"?

    I'm tempted to buy one but I feel I already got burnt when I bought the Zebralight. More than likely the PL-47 will be brighter than the ZL I have so I figure it might have a brighter hot spot. That said the only experience I have with small multi-optics was with a triple XP-G ( or E ). That lamp had a very wide circular beam pattern with lots of wasted light going up into the tree tops. The optics on the PL-47 is listed as 15į. 10 to 12į would of been better if you are looking for something to work as a MTB helmet light.
    .
    If not for beam pattern concerns I'd be totally sold on this light. Light's weight of 78 grams + an estimated 20 grams of aluminum Gopro mount would be more than enough heatsink mass to support 1000 lumens (maybe 1500). Add another 69 grams for the battery means it's not going to be light but lower mounting from planned Gopro mount and configuration of light should make it much more comfortable than the Ion 1300 I've been testing which proved to be tolerable for a 50 mi. ride. Also runtimes for this layout (4 emitters) should be very good when set to a thermally stable level. Think I'm talking myself into pushing the complete transaction button.


    I've looked at a lot of periscope type torches online and from what I've seen almost all of them have a wide beam pattern, even ones with reflectors or optics that claim to have more throw. I think it's pretty much the nature of the beast because most of the P-style ( I've just coined a new term ) torches are pretty much designed for hiking / backpacking / camping. In those applications you don't need massive throw, you need a wide even beam pattern
    P-style torch's were designed for headband mounting advantages but same advantages also apply to helmet mounting of self-contained bike lights that have become so popular. Current disadvantages of self contained for helmet use are weight which we need to maintain thermal stability and fore/aft length that requires high top mounting to get proper aim. Lower mounting possibility's of P-style would be a definite improvement for helmet mounted self-contained bike lights (design evolution). P-style, more throw and were good to go!
    Mole

  20. #20
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    674
    Fireflies PL47-2c36ed62-d44e-4380-962a-1ef58b054820.jpgFireflies PL47-dc799e8e-9302-45cb-af75-238932da5ee7.jpgPressfit bezel makes pita optic swap. On the plus side,18650s will work in pl47. Sst20 in my ROT66 has a well defined hotspot, seems to throw some, nothing like a Q8 at similar lumens 5000ish. But not bad for optic

  21. #21
    mtbr member
    Reputation: MRMOLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,274
    Quote Originally Posted by Vancbiker View Post
    Since the small individual optics in a pretty small quad are inherently floody when combined with an emitter with a largish die, the choice of an XPL-HI is to get as much throw as possible at the desired lumen level. If one installed XPE emitters you would have better throw. But even with 4 emitters you might make 1000 lumen.
    Still not sure if I'm biting on this light yet because of the beam pattern uncertainties but though I'd run my mounting ideas by you to see if it's a possibility to get something custom made. Clamp ID would have to be adjusted to fit battery housing portion OD of the P-style light and Gopro interface would need to be changed to 2 prong. With everything fitting properly it looks like it would allow for lowest possible helmet and bar mounting + vertical and horizontal adjustibility. Here's a couple of mock-ups I did to show what I'm thinking. Thoughts, ideas, is this possible?
    Mole

    Fireflies PL47-007.jpg

    Fireflies PL47-012.jpg

  22. #22
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    674
    That looks great, Mole. Lights are sposed to ship today, Makes sense to wait, E-Packet is fairly quick, for those that ainít spoilt by az prime. 10 days on last China shipment. L shaped lights are my favorite flashlight platform, a lot of uses, hope this one is 1/2 as rugged as my Armytek wizards.

  23. #23
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,683
    Quote Originally Posted by MRMOLE View Post
    Still not sure if I'm biting on this light yet because of the beam pattern uncertainties but though I'd run my mounting ideas by you to see if it's a possibility to get something custom made. Clamp ID would have to be adjusted to fit battery housing portion OD of the P-style light and Gopro interface would need to be changed to 2 prong. With everything fitting properly it looks like it would allow for lowest possible helmet and bar mounting + vertical and horizontal adjustibility. Here's a couple of mock-ups I did to show what I'm thinking. Thoughts, ideas, is this possible?
    Mole
    It is very doable. Would just need a pretty accurate measurement of the body where the clamp would be fitted.

    For me, the question would be about the potential to sell additional units. That has a big impact on cost. Until just recently, no one has asked me about GoPro mounting for P style lights. I'm reading that as; not many are using that form factor for bike or other "action" lighting.

    I've never used one so no experience to draw from. Seems like a good design for a work light. Doesn't seem like it would make a good walking light compared to a regular flashlight.
    GoPro adapters for bike lights http://www.pacifier.com/~kevinb/index.html

  24. #24
    mtbr member
    Reputation: MRMOLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,274
    Quote Originally Posted by Vancbiker View Post
    It is very doable. Would just need a pretty accurate measurement of the body where the clamp would be fitted.
    Excellent! If I end up doing this probably best to just send you the light like I did with my first Ituo.

    For me, the question would be about the potential to sell additional units. That has a big impact on cost. Until just recently, no one has asked me about GoPro mounting for P style lights. I'm reading that as; not many are using that form factor for bike or other "action" lighting.
    Iffy whether there's much sales potential on this. As long as we're converting P-style flashlights for bike use you might do well at this. If this style of light became popular with the light manufacturers I'm sure they would all come up with their own mounting systems.
    Mole

  25. #25
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,683
    Quote Originally Posted by MRMOLE View Post
    ......Iffy whether there's much sales potential on this. As long as we're converting P-style flashlights for bike use you might do well at this. If this style of light became popular with the light manufacturers I'm sure they would all come up with their own mounting systems.
    Mole
    With the optics, and to a lesser degree power, limitations inherent in a P light type design, I doubt they will become popular for bike use.

    That being said, There have been a couple of my adapter and mount designs that I never thought would turn into anything but they have developed some demand.
    GoPro adapters for bike lights http://www.pacifier.com/~kevinb/index.html

  26. #26
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Cat-man-do's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    6,014
    My thoughts on the previously mentioned mounting solutions:

    Not sure I'd like a Gopro mount for something like a P-style torch. I want something that mounts more flush with the helmet. The Zebralight mounts will probably work but because of the slightly larger diameter of the 21700 battery tube it will probably be a tight fit ( ZL mount is entirely rubber ). Would be nice if someone made a universal plastic or aluminum mount ( with good size base ) made to work with an O-ring.

    I don't think something that would clamp onto the P-torch itself would be a good idea because you want to be able to rotate the torch in the mount ( on the fly ) without too much effort. Something that sat flush with the helmet and required an O-ring to hold the torch in place would work real well. Rubber O-rings can be had in almost any size at a hardware store so it would also be easy to buy spares. The interface ( torch to mount ) almost has to be rubber so you can adjust ( rotate ) without scratching the torch up.

  27. #27
    mtbr member
    Reputation: MRMOLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,274
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat-man-do View Post
    My thoughts on the previously mentioned mounting solutions:

    Not sure I'd like a Gopro mount for something like a P-style torch. I want something that mounts more flush with the helmet. The Zebralight mounts will probably work but because of the slightly larger diameter of the 21700 battery tube it will probably be a tight fit ( ZL mount is entirely rubber ). Would be nice if someone made a universal plastic or aluminum mount ( with good size base ) made to work with an O-ring.

    I don't think something that would clamp onto the P-torch itself would be a good idea because you want to be able to rotate the torch in the mount ( on the fly ) without too much effort. Something that sat flush with the helmet and required an O-ring to hold the torch in place would work real well. Rubber O-rings can be had in almost any size at a hardware store so it would also be easy to buy spares. The interface ( torch to mount ) almost has to be rubber so you can adjust ( rotate ) without scratching the torch up.
    Fireflies PL47-001.jpg

    With everything fitting correctly this would only elevate the light the thickness of the clamp which I wouldn't think would be much different than whatever Zebra uses for a mount. My thoughts on using the Gopro mount is that it would be more stable (since there's no way to make a 21700 equipped light light) and also usable as a bar mount. Your probably right that it ultimately be harder on the surface of light but I'm thinking more of this as a bike light design and not a way to multitask a torch. Still for helmet use adjustment would be minimal if the mount was left attached to the light body and just separated it at the Gopro interface (at least for those who would only use it on one helmet). If I end up doing this I'm sure I'll find a way to smooth out some of the rough edges.
    Mole

  28. #28
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Cat-man-do's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    6,014
    ....looks better from the sides. I suppose it could work but you might have to use a small piece of tube around the torch to protect it from scratches. This also assumes you can adjust the tension on the clamp just enough to hold it in place and still allow for adjustment.

    At least with your idea you have the option to mount using the side to side holes on the helmet and that is a big plus. I might do some searching. I'm pretty sure there must be some cheap plastic Gopro accessories that would do what you are doing.

  29. #29
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    674
    Fireflies PL47-34a0738d-c9f9-4a33-87c7-ff128e4a9ced.jpeg

    Quick update, mine hit California port of entry and the headband is a complete fail... Fortunately I have a few armytec wizard mounts that should work. The lights are trickling in stateside, mines a week away at least.

  30. #30
    mtbr member
    Reputation: garrybunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,741
    Interested in hearing your take on it D.R.!

    -Garry
    "My Bike Lights" Thread on BLF teardowns, measurements, and beamshots. Moving my photos, PM or post up if you can't see them.

  31. #31
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    674
    Iím waiting for delivery, sent snail mail for sure. Anybody else get one??? Reports are they throttled back output on the Nichia light to 1500 lumens. Idk if fireflies did it to the other models.....

  32. #32
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    674
    komeko wrote: PL47 arrived. First impressions Ö
    Strange shape. The tube fits Lii40 and even has a minimum stock. Anodizing almost perfect, traces on the head. The edges could be smoother. The switch works perfectly, much better than on GTmini. It is a pity that you can not turn off the backlight. I turned off the AUX diodes because somehow Iím not doing these things. The centering of the LED minimally flies sideways. Contacts a bit dirty.

    Letís go to the data:
    Dimensions 88◊40mm
    Weight with Lii40 150 grams
    LED: SST-20
    Color 3872K
    Whatís most important and many of you are waiting for this information, BIN, 5D2, so under the BBL line
    Power consumption 9A
    36W power
    Lumen 2520
    Descent down after 20 seconds reaching 1200 lumens
    Lux 17090
    Range 261m
    Angle of 25 degrees so a minimum wider than D4S with HP-L HI.
    Disadvantages:
    Sharp edges of the head
    Bad headband
    It warms up very quickly, like D4 from Nichia
    It crushes batteries 21700

    edit not my review: taken from BLF FOR THE SST20 pl47.

  33. #33
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    674
    Lotta issues cropping up. Caveat emptor mfkrs! Typical of 1st batch, I should know better!
    Optics defect ,battery fitment ,switch woes, ETC. and the leader of fireflies has gone underground. No doubt overwhelmed with complaints! To be positive mine are perfect, but there still in Jersey taking the pony express to UPSTATE NY.

  34. #34
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    674
    A calibrated sphere got 4300 lm at turn on xplhi. Holy bolstered fingers! Still sustained lumens look close to 1k. Seems flood rules, sorry MRM!

    edit: 4405 at turn on Samsung 30T Man I wish the blf would get on their mtn bikes!

  35. #35
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    674
    Sorry took a bit, this light is holy shot!! Iím not kidding. The 5k xplhi, not a fan, but not, I repeat not a bt40. If you buy it, itís smoking. SST20 is 4k? Iím almost there! I really like it, Andui is the shit...thereís a small curve!

Similar Threads

  1. Fireflies?
    By sjhiker in forum California - Norcal
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-22-2014, 07:28 AM
  2. Tour of the Fireflies 2012 (Philippines)
    By r1Gel in forum Riding Passion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-25-2012, 11:22 PM
  3. Tour of the Fireflies 2012
    By r1Gel in forum Asia + Philippines
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-25-2012, 11:20 PM
  4. OT: VT fireflies
    By Chip in forum Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-08-2008, 06:50 PM
  5. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-13-2004, 06:32 AM

Members who have read this thread: 3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.