FastTech Customer Service?- Mtbr.com
    Ride 'Til Your Knees Hurt

New question here. FastTech Customer Service?

I recently purchased a couple of TrustFire TR-D008 3*Cree XM-L T6 4-Mode 2000-Lumen LED Bike Lights from them. On my first ride, one of the batteries died after 10 minutes. I contacted them and they asked me to provide a video of the defective battery. I made a quick video and uploaded to YouTube as they requested. The customer support staff contacted me and offered to refund me $3 on a store card. $3 isn't going to cover the cost to buy a new battery. Anyone else have a bad (or less than desirable) experience with them?

RAKC
    Don't buy cheap Chinese lights.

It's not the retailer's fault here. There is no warranty and no support on cheap lights. You get what you get and that's it.

That said FastTech is like any other chinese seller. They know it'll cost us more to fight the matter to get a refund, in which case we'll be out more more money beyond just the product, than it will for us just to cut our losses and move on.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Ride 'Til Your Knees Hurt
    Quote Originally Posted by tigris99 View Post
    Don't buy cheap Chinese lights.

It's not the retailer's fault here. There is no warranty and no support on cheap lights. You get what you get and that's it.

That said FastTech is like any other chinese seller. They know it'll cost us more to fight the matter to get a refund, in which case we'll be out more more money beyond just the product, than it will for us just to cut our losses and move on.

Appreciate your reply. I've actually had really good results with cheap Chinese lights. This is the first time I've ever had a dud battery. I guess I figured that with a d.o.a. scenario like mine they'd hook me up.

mtbr member
    Feb 2016
    Next step is fast tech will tell you to return for refund(they know postage to China is crazy expensive). Open a PayPal case if you paid that way. No guarantees there either...

RAKC
    Nope paypal is useless. You'll have to return it.

Cheap lights work but they usually don't last long. So you end up buying multiples.