Dinotte 600L - amazing run time- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Good job! Dinotte 600L - amazing run time

So i tested my 600 last night, turned it on full blast and left it sitting around. came back in the room 3 hours later, expecting to find the low battery warning on. nothing.

stayed in the room to study, and watched the minutes tick by...another 120 of them before the low battery light came on...5+ hours of runtime on a 4 cell battery.

wow.

mtbr member
    Did you put a fan in front of the light to keep the light head cool? If not the light might have gotten hot enough to cause it to lower it's output which would explain getting longer run times than expected.

Dual Squishy...
    Their 4-cell batteries rock...

My 400L has been on 4, 1 hour to 1 hour & 20 rides on a single charge without any degredation of output. Thinking about getting a 600L light engine separately so I have options...

mtbr member
    i had a fan on intermittently, i took it off the fan to see how hot it would get.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by ctracer01
    So i tested my 600 last night, turned it on full blast and left it sitting around. came back in the room 3 hours later, expecting to find the low battery warning on. nothing.

stayed in the room to study, and watched the minutes tick by...another 120 of them before the low battery light came on...5+ hours of runtime on a 4 cell battery.

wow.
    You have to love the 600L. It is definitely one of the bike-light industries Benchmark products. I've owned mine for about 2.5 yrs. and still consider it my most usable light.
    Your post has made me realize that I need to do a run time test of my own just to see how well the batteries are holding out. I rarely ride more than two hours at night but on occasion I like to do an 4-5hr. epic although it has been years since I've done so.
    I'll post up in a couple days with the results.

Members who have read this thread: 0