Cateye TL-LD610-BR & Ventura headlight- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Feb 2010

Cateye TL-LD610-BR & Ventura headlight

I just picked up the Cateye 5-LED rear light and the Ventura headlight. I'm a really big fan of the Cateye - especially since it lights up like Knight Rider. The Ventura headlight was super cheap on amazon ($10). I actually hate having a headlight, but it's a state requirement so I got a cheap one.

Some pics:

mtbr member
    Dec 2009
    I have been riding with the Cateye LD610 for 3-4 months now, and I am very pleased with it. Looks great even when itīs not flashing, and delivers plenty of light. My best rear light ever .
    Nice big pictures by the way. Good thing I have a 24" monitor .

Maybe you should consider mounting it on the seat post, unless you prefer your rearlight covered in dirt of course .

mtbr member
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinity123
    I have been riding with the Cateye LD610 for 3-4 months now, and I am very pleased with it. Looks great even when itīs not flashing, and delivers plenty of light. My best rear light ever .
    Nice big pictures by the way. Good thing I have a 24" monitor .

Maybe you should consider mounting it on the seat post, unless you prefer your rearlight covered in dirt of course .
    The seat post was a preference, but I have an underseat bag I keep my tools in as well as a u-lock holster. This was the next best place as far as I could tell. My plan is to keep this light in my underseat bag also, so it should only come out at night, and I probably won't be doing any serious off-road riding at that point. If I'm wrong, I'll post pics of it caked in mud

Members who have read this thread: 0