BikeRay III & IV are Finally Here.- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

BikeRay III & IV are Finally Here.

Dear Friends~!

Your long waiting for Ray-III is over.

Your BikeRay III & IV are finally here.
    We started testing all components before we can ship them out to you starting on Monday and may extend till Tuesday due to high volume order.
    This testing process is just precaution tests to offer a Limited Lifetime Replacement Warranty as we promissed.

Please accept our sincere apology for this delated process. We are making extra caution for next orders.

Thank you.
    Last edited by bikerayusa; 05-13-2011 at 05:18 PM.
    Team BikeRay USA
    LED Bike Lights

mtbr member
    The Ray IV is listing a Phillip's Luxeon emitter. Since you are listing the output at 1500 lumen, which Luxeon emitter is it using?

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Thank you BikeRayUSA for offering the "light head only" sale option for the BR-III and BR-IV.

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    Huh, I missed the light head only options. I just see three options all costing $180.

I am very interested in the new 1500 lumen units though. This one seems to be a tighter lens.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus_XXIV
    Huh, I missed the light head only options. I just see three options all costing $180.

I am very interested in the new 1500 lumen units though. This one seems to be a tighter lens.
    Sorry. It was our fault not uploading on timely manner.
    Just got so busy with late shipment and we just couldn't concentrate on other things but testing and shipping them.

Ray-IV gives and fills that missing beam pattern that most of us were looking for. Not too wide, not too narrow. Just right angle and brightness that is just about right.

Promiss we will make right updates on our site as soon as possible.
    Last 6 days were 24 hrs operation and now we finally start to having some time for other things.

Thank you~!
    Last edited by bikerayusa; 05-19-2011 at 11:38 PM.
    Team BikeRay USA
    LED Bike Lights

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus_XXIV

I am interested in this one as well. I am going to review this light for Bikeray. I should have it in a couple days. Monday or Tuesday I would think if it doesn't come by Saturday. I'll try to do some beams shots and some comparisons if the weather cooperates. I will of course give you my initial impressions when I first get it as well. Crossing my fingers that it will beat my 3-up XPG.

Members who have read this thread: 0