The Best Customer Service is the Kind you Never Have to Use...- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

The Best Customer Service is the Kind you Never Have to Use...

I order A LOT of bike parts online, especially recently. I've had 6 different packages sent to my apartment in 2 weeks. I've had different experiences with all of them. Geomangear was one of the best.

I placed my order and by the end of the same day had an email with my tracking number. I placed the order on Wednesday, received my light on Monday. I never had to call and ask where my package was, when it would ship, when I could expect it, or anything of the sort. It just shipped, fast, and in great condition. They even had written my delivery instructions on the shipping label.

The only place I've seen match the speed of Geoman was Chainlove. Overall a great experience and I'm extremely pleased with the quality of the MagicShine so far too.

From all I've heard on these forums though, I don't think I'll have any issues though if I ever do have to use their CS, and that's awesome.
    Gotta get up to get down.
    LMB

mtbr member
    Chainlove is badass, and I emailed Geoman a couple days ago with questions and they got back to me pretty quickly. So it's cool that the product support is similar to Chainlove.
    1997 Specialized Stumpy Pro
    1998 Specialized Allez Epic
    2007 Specialized Stumpy FSR Elite
    2010 Specialized Roubaix Expert

Spoke Breaker!
    Aug 2010
    I also emailed GeoMan the other day, asking if he had In-Stock a MagicShine. He responded Honestly and said that the ones In-Stock where spoken for but he would have another shipment arriving on Monday (this was last week). So I placed my Order and he shipped on Saturday (2 Days ahead of schedule)! I assume he was doing the great customer service of UNDER promise and OVER deliver. As OP said I had an email with tracking number right way.

UPS says the package will arrive Thursday!

So GeoMan is rocking as far as I can see.

Good Luck,
    Fat-n00b

KHS sixfifty606
    Felt F90

Current Condition:
    6' 2" @ 288 lbs.

Members who have read this thread: 0