Been a LONG time - what company has reasonable shipping to Norway? Gloworm?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Been a LONG time - what company has reasonable shipping to Norway? Gloworm?

Hey guys, trying to find a company that will ship to Norway. I'd just ship over one of my light to my friend that needs one, but it's sooo expensive to ship there. Maybe DX or ?

THANKS!!!!!
    "It looks flexy"

mtbr member
    Oh, those glowworms are hella expensive... What's the hot DX light now?
    "It looks flexy"

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    I believe most people in the last six months have been buying cheap lights from gearbest. The hot lights are Yindings (dual led), Nitefighter lights and perhaps even Solarstorm lights. However there's been some problems with Gearbest in the last month or two with people buying lights and they never show up. Most people are also buying lights with the so called neutral white leds. They are a bit easier on the eyes.

Also people aren't buying the single xm-l lights which were popular 2 or 3 years ago, it's all multi-emitter lights with 2,3 or 4 leds.

Here's some lights you can read about
    Solarstorm X2,X3, XT40
    Yinding (very small with 2 xm-l2 leds)
    Nitefighter BT21, BT40, BT70 (possibly discontinued)

There's a disruption in the supply of Nitefighter lights and the BT70 failed for a couple of people.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by varider View Post
    I believe most people in the last six months have been buying cheap lights from gearbest. The hot lights are Yindings (dual led), Nitefighter lights and perhaps even Solarstorm lights. However there's been some problems with Gearbest in the last month or two with people buying lights and they never show up. Most people are also buying lights with the so called neutral white leds. They are a bit easier on the eyes.

Also people aren't buying the single xm-l lights which were popular 2 or 3 years ago, it's all multi-emitter lights with 2,3 or 4 leds.

Here's some lights you can read about
    Solarstorm X2,X3, XT40
    Yinding (very small with 2 xm-l2 leds)
    Nitefighter BT21, BT40, BT70 (possibly discontinued)

There's a disruption in the supply of Nitefighter lights and the BT70 failed for a couple of people.
    Thanks for the help varider!

Anyone heard of this seller? [US$28.92] - UltraFire K2C 2-LED 1800lm 3-Mode Cool White Bike Light Headlight - Blue + Black (4 x 18650) : Airyear Electronics Cheap Gadgets Shop
    "It looks flexy"

RAKC
    No never heard of them, and no way id buy that light personally. If its under $50 with battery pack and all, I avoid them like the plague. Usually both light and battery are junk (especially compared to what spending $50-$60 will get you). Light heads only $25-30 seems to be where the good chinese lights are priced.

Gearbest and Dealsmachine are the best places to get lights worth actually buying right now.

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    I told you about five or six lights that are good and that's not of them!

mtbr member
    I did find the Solarstorm at Lightmalls for $9 shipped. Cat-Man-do said lightmalls is a legit place to buy. I guess I'll give them a try. Do you guys know if the batteries we all got from the USA based place that stopped selling lights after all the fires will connect with a Solarstorm?
    "It looks flexy"

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    The solarstorm connector is compatible with the regular Magicshine connector, you just have to cut or file down part of the rubber ring around the Solarstorm connector.

mtbr member
    Excellent, thanks.
    "It looks flexy"