Ayup Shipping Time?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Nov 2005

Ayup Shipping Time?

Can anyone tell me how long it took to get their Ayup lights shipped to the US? I placed an order about a week ago, and have asked them twice what to expect for time in transit to Colorado, but no answer. Thanks!

Five is right out
    Sep 2006
    Ayup is in Australia. The Aussies are not quite as anal as Americans when it comes to email response, so maybe that could explain the delay in communications. You could always pick up the phone and call them, you know.

fight the system

Not my experience

I ordered a set Thursday afternoon and got it the next Monday morning (I live in CT)! You might be having a problem with customs.
    If you believe that I've got some magic beans to sell ya.

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    I ordered my set on the 13th, I'll post when I get them if I remember to. I am hoping sometime this week.

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    thanks for the info. everybody!

mtbr member

Good job! Wicked Fast!

Dude, I ordered my lights from Ay-Up a few months back...they shipped wicked fast...surprised me entirely!
    Be Who You Are and Say What You Feel Because Those Who Mind Don't Matter and Those Who Matter Don't Mind...Dr Seuss.

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    Maybe a bit off here, but...
    I see that they now have a red cap ("saxon cap") with which the light can be turned to a rear light. Question is, how do you mount it on your seatpost? How comfortable is it to quickly mount/unmount it?

I'm seriously considering this system, since I'm looking for a LiIon powered replacement of my Dinotte 140L (which is sadly the AA version - will go on ebay soon) AND a replacement of my 600L (which is good, but bulky on my helmet). Yes I could get a 140L and a 400L but that's a pricey combo.
    So if the two lights could be combined into one, that would be an awesome deal. I need the rear light for my road rides and the helmet light for the MTB.

btw, what's with their website? I can hardly see anything on it except for a warning that the page can only be viewed by an administrator... at least the shop works ;-)

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by radirpok
    btw, what's with their website? I can hardly see anything on it except for a warning that the page can only be viewed by an administrator... at least the shop works ;-)
    New website on the way, new dimming modes on the lights.

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by radirpok
    Maybe a bit off here, but...
    I see that they now have a red cap ("saxon cap") with which the light can be turned to a rear light. Question is, how do you mount it on your seatpost? How comfortable is it to quickly mount/unmount it?
    Ayup suggests using a Gecko mount on the seatpost. It's on their site somewhere.

fight the system
    Quote Originally Posted by znomit
    New website on the way, new dimming modes on the lights.
    Just fill in your name and email in the log in page and all the info comes up.
    If you believe that I've got some magic beans to sell ya.

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    Lights arrived yesterday, 8/18, shippied 8/13. Thanks Ayup for the super fast shipping!

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tsunayoshi
    I ordered my set on the 13th, I'll post when I get them if I remember to. I am hoping sometime this week.
    Arrived today (19th). I can't believe how light these lights are. Maiden voyage will be tomorrow night, they are easily brighter than my old 13w halogen, so should be great on the trail.

mtbr member
    aren't they cool looking???

my favorite lights ever!
    Be Who You Are and Say What You Feel Because Those Who Mind Don't Matter and Those Who Matter Don't Mind...Dr Seuss.

i ride a bicycle
    anybody have a coupon code for for the AYUP web site ? tia

i ride a bicycle

Great Service

ordered on Nov 5 received on Nov 10 to VA NICE !!

Members who have read this thread: 0