24hrs of ERock and 12hrs of Temecula race Support- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

24hrs of ERock and 12hrs of Temecula race Support

Howdy Endurance Racers!

Our Colorado rep, a fella by the name of Matt (no last name - kind of like Madonna), has roughly 14 demo Strykrs and Strykr Pro's to loan out at the 24hrs of ERock in Elephant Rock, Colorado this weekend. If you'd like to try out our latest and greatest, drop me a line at [email protected] and I will have Matt meet up with you - heck I will even have him give you a free back rub after the race.

Also in the news...Baja Designs will be at the 12hrs of Temecula next weekend. We'll have systems for sale at very good "race pricing", demo systems, and probably most importantly we'll have an icy cold keg of Manzanita Brewing's finest - for free! If you'd like to reserve a demo system (doesn't cost anything) email me or write us on the Facebook page (Baja Designs Bicycle Lighting) and I'll make sure you have a set of lights ready and waiting for you.

I will be bringing my 10 year old son (free labor) and wife and new baby girl to this event. The Temecula races are beautiful, the course is a blast and the promoter is awesome, I highly recommend this series of races. Hope to see you all out there!

Shannon

PS - Did I mention the free beer?

mtbr member
    I still have a few Strykrs and Strykr Pros left for loaning out at the 12hrs of Temecula this coming weekend, if you'd like to try one out let me know. We are charging anything to borrow them for the race, if you'd like to reserve one, contact me via the Facebook page at Baja Designs Bicycle Lighting or email me at [email protected].

I will be getting to the race site at around 10 or so Friday morning, I'll set up and then go pre-ride the course but I'll eventually be back at the easy-up. (I ride slow and enjoy the scenery)

Let me know if any of you Baja Designs Strykr owners need anything.

Shannon

mtbr member
    Update 2.1, all of the demo systems for the ERock 24hrs are spoken for but I still have a couple of Strykrs and Strykr Pros for Temecula.

In other news...I will be picking up the keg of "Summer Blonde" from Manazinita Brewery tomorrow, we'll tap it as soon as the starter gun goes off on Saturday morning - woohoo!!

I look forward to seeing you guys out there this weekend!

Members who have read this thread: 0