The 2011 Exposure Lights Rock- Mtbr.com
    but Diggin the 1 x 14 too

Good job! The 2011 Exposure Lights Rock

Wow, Just checked out the new 2011 Line of U.S.E. lights ~ the 1800 Lumen Big Six Pack looks Fabulous. I have been using Exposure Lights for 6 or 7 years now and have been consistently happy and satisfied with their quality and the service too (thanks to JAMES and STEVE).
    These new models with their higher Lumen outputs justify upgrading Both my Front Lights... cant wait to Ride them!
    Last edited by 2gears=1speed; 09-08-2010 at 10:24 AM.

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    When are these models going to be available? CRC list them as "out of stock".

Also, any (p/r)eviews about the new lights - considering the new lens they now have (I'm especially interested in the new Diablo Mk2, because it is now utilizing 3 XPGs with a composite lens (instead of the P7 / reflector design from last year))???

The Eurobike is over, and still no news about Exposure, the US distributor hasn't updated their website yet... and the days are getting noticeably shorter...

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    would love to see some pictures of the new models or at least a link where we can find them!
    What is the difference compared to the older (2010) models?

Quote Originally Posted by Whitedog1
    would love to see some pictures of the new models or at least a link where we can find them!
    What is the difference compared to the older (2010) models?
    It Looks like the 2011 Models are expected in the next few weeks. Here is a link to the US Retail website, the stuff looks great!

http://estore.websitepros.com/193951...Categories.bok

Here is the Main UK website which may have more Product and Updated Technology Info:
    http://www.exposurelights.com/product/000052/six-pack/
    Last edited by 2gears=1speed; 09-08-2010 at 12:42 AM.

Its got what plants crave
    I definitely like the new Diablo, since there isn't such a disparity between all the brightness levels and run times like there was.
    Ocala Mountain Bike Association - www.omba.org

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    I like the new red eye with the cable!
    pitty it seems it cannot be tilted up or down when mountet at the seatpost!

Anybody knows which voltage it gets when wired up to the frontlight socket?
    Thinking of getting a seperate battery for it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim311
    I definitely like the new Diablo, since there isn't such a disparity between all the brightness levels and run times like there was.
    Yes, i read about the Diablo Mk. 2 too. The UK Site claims run times 1hr 15mins on HIGH, which this year is 900 Lumens, Up from 700, so if they've increased Brightness and Run time from 1 hr, this is starting to look more tempting, i agree. The Med setting gives you 300 Lumens for 3 hours, which is still usable. I've been using my 240 Lumen Joystick and much of the time it has been OK, so even at the medium setting and 300, the Diablo looks like a Very Good Helmet Light, especially if used with the Six Pack model!

Members who have read this thread: 0