For Sale- Mtbr.com

Thread: For Sale

mtbr member
    Aug 2008

For Sale

Of those here who have been making their stuff up, who sells their stuff on - I'm asking basically is anyone making up good enough stuff to sell and if so can I be pointed - I did look through the many pages here but seem to be unable to decode the thread starters so I was hoping someone actually knew who is who... cheers..

Five is right out
    Sep 2006
    Look up the thread by Deesta on the CNC'd casings. There are at least a couple of people putting together whole sets - look up the Amoeba lights by Scar(?) and Troutie for lots of options. There's at least one other but the name escapes me.

mtbr member
    I am a huge fan of the lights that Scar makes (Amoeba)

http://classifieds.mtbr.com/showprod...t=34592&cat=27

mtbr member
    zen bicycle sells some nice ones and EI34 sells kits.

I have also sold a couple myself.

aka RossC
    www.troutie.com

Don't forget the 6xpe trout light aswell. I am using it as a helmet light and it is fantastic.

mtbr member
    Apparently admins had a problem with my post, and past posts?!? I sell high performance DIY kits, I have been posting my various diy builds on this forum for over a year now, and now I sell them on the side as a hobby. What's the deal, what am I doing differently than the others that are posting and not getting deleted??

Check out LuminousDIY for more info, Or go here to buy my bottom line offering http://classifieds.mtbr.com/showprod...?product=35825

Thanks ~Chris

mtbr member
    I think the rule is that you can mention your add in your sig or respond with a link if someone asks, but you are not supposed to create a post for items for sale specifically.

At least that is what I have been doing and think I read somewhere

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by zen bicycle
    I think the rule is that you can mention your add in your sig or respond with a link if someone asks, but you are not supposed to create a post for items for sale specifically.
    At least that is what I have been doing and think I read somewhere
    Ya, that's kinda what I thought too; as it's written in the terms of use. External linking is my biggest question. Most seem to get away with it, but I keep getting my posts deleted and 'to me' they are purely in reply to those specifically asking. I don't make spam postings or anything like that, or do anything to debase others or point out their obvious shortcomings. Nway... frustrating sometimes. Venting now ...feel better though

Thanks zen! One of the cool few, and the others you know who you are

mtbr member
    EFmax ...fyi, just updated a bunch of the web info, so have another look at that link when you get a chance. Thxs ~Chris

Members who have read this thread: 0