Need New Welch Allyn Hid Bulb- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Need New Welch Allyn Hid Bulb

Without that many hours my Topeak Hid burned out. I guess a couple too many bumps. I probably didnt have much more than 50 hours or so on it over the past 5 years. Anyway I did the google search and the best price I could find was $85 for the HID from battery space. Brightguy sold the same bulb a couple of years ago for around $65 but no more. I think $85 is about it unless someone has another suggestion. No there is nothing on Ebay either so dont suggest that.

mtbr member
    Nov 2008
    If you're in the US, have a look at www.walamp.com, part No M10P002-1 (that should be a 13 degree bulb), listed at $30. I'm in the UK and they rerouted my enquiry to the UK supplier, who quoted 80 sterling. Needless to say, I didn't buy.

If you get any joy, please let us all know as I'll take $30 plus postage to the UK

Al

mtbr member
    Thanks for the tip Al. It looks like I would need to buy four as they have a $100 minimum order. I am surprised none have been sold on Ebay in the past couple of weeks. The market must be thin for the hid's. I am still looking and open to any other suggestions. I have 3 halogen lights and a decent led Night Rider so right now not in a hurry.

I found trailtech with the best price at $60. I called to make sure it was the same bulb as I had and it was with. In the UK it looks like 78 pounds from Trailtech.
    Last edited by borregokid; 08-11-2009 at 10:26 AM.

Members who have read this thread: 0