maxflex help- Mtbr.com

Thread: maxflex help

mtbr member

maxflex help

Ok, got my dstar today. I've got the 3mce version, but I'm having problems.

It won't turn on. If I jump one of the mc-e's it will turn on, it doesn't matter which one. my mc-e's are wired 2s 2p with all three stars in series.

I'm seeing 24v across the entire array
    If I jump one out 22v what the hell is going on.

Oh nevermind, someone sent me 4s stars when I was supposed to get 2s2p
    Team _________

mtbr member
    Ok, so I figure out that I ordered series wired mc-e's. For now I changed the wiring configuration to run just 2 mc-e's (2 series mc-s wired in parallel).

Now here's my problem, all I'm getting out of the maxflex is on and off. The menu doesn't even seem to be responding like the instructions say it should. How can I restore this thing to factory default.

Dum it down for me, please!
    Team _________

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    You have to enter menu to restore settings. Have You read the manual at taskled.com?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by frozen
    You have to enter menu to restore settings. Have You read the manual at taskled.com?
    Did that, it's not responding to menu selections. I've read that stupid POS manual a few times and apparently I'm stuck in UIF/UIP mode. neither one of the uib mode entry functions are working. When I turn the light on wait 1s then click, click, click, press it just stays bright and doesn't dim like it should. but if i click again after that it blinks like it's in the menu, but I can't get it to make changes.
    Team _________

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Once you're in the menu click to get to the desired area (one flash per click), then you have to press the button. The light will flash when you enter a menu area, then follow the instructions in the manual.

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by rollertoaster
    but if i click again after that it blinks like it's in the menu, but I can't get it to make changes.
    I do not understand, more information please. Did You make press after n blink to enter point? and click to make changes, and again press to store, and again to left menu?

mtbr member
    the menu enter confirmation blink was almost unnoticeable. It was working but I couldn't tell. The flash was so fast and the mc-e's are so bright I couldn't see it.
    Team _________

Members who have read this thread: 0