Magicshine handlebar mount- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Wombat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,196

    Magicshine handlebar mount

    Does anyone sell the magicshine bar mount by itself? I know that you can get the similar (and better) lupine one for around $14 but I'm looking for a cheaper version.

    Thanks

    Tim

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    72
    When mine broke in a crash I just swapped out the MS mount for a Cateye spacer and mount. I only had to drill a new hole in the housing for the cable. Can't remember how much it was but it was rather cheap and the helmet mount works much better than the MS one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wombat
    Does anyone sell the magicshine bar mount by itself? I know that you can get the similar (and better) lupine one for around $14 but I'm looking for a cheaper version.

    Thanks

    Tim

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    281
    http://www.hoffmanamps.com/MyStore/perlshop.cgi?ACTION=enter&template&thispage=BikeLi ghts&ORDER_ID=!ORDERID!

    Marwi bar mount + Marwi/magicshine adapter. a whole lot stronger than the stock mount.

  4. #4
    Carbon8er
    Reputation: El34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,404
    Thanks BK

    Not sure they can get to the store page with that link or not

    Here's the direct link
    https://www.hoffmanamps.com/MyStore/...g/PartsLed.htm

    Marwi mounts and a MS adapter is very nice.

    a couple pages of info
    https://www.el34world.com/Misc/bike/BikesLights38.htm

    https://www.el34world.com/Misc/bike/BikesLights7.htm




  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Wombat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,196
    Thanks for the advice, but I am looking for something which uses an o-ring mount as I find that simple and sturdy enough for me.

    Tim

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    71
    Hi Tim
    You still looking for one of these O-ring mounts?

    We have them available.
    Can do it for $10 including a set of O rings

    PM me if you're interested.
    Magiclight
    South Africa - www.magiclight.co.za
    UK & Europe www.magiclight.co.uk

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Wombat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,196
    Quote Originally Posted by bradjackson
    Hi Tim
    You still looking for one of these O-ring mounts?

    We have them available.
    Can do it for $10 including a set of O rings

    PM me if you're interested.
    Thanks for the advice Brad, but I've picked up a Lupine one already.

    Tim

  8. #8
    Eroding into the trail
    Reputation: DustyBones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    897
    Quote Originally Posted by El34
    Thanks BK

    Not sure they can get to the store page with that link or not

    Here's the direct link
    https://www.hoffmanamps.com/MyStore/...g/PartsLed.htm

    Marwi mounts and a MS adapter is very nice.

    a couple pages of info
    https://www.el34world.com/Misc/bike/BikesLights38.htm

    https://www.el34world.com/Misc/bike/BikesLights7.htm



    Very nice mounts, just picked up a couple for myself (handlebar type).
    I like the removable feature, which allows the light head to be removed while the mount remains on the handlebar, Good $$ & very quick shipping/receipt!

  9. #9
    Carbon8er
    Reputation: El34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,404
    Thanks for the nice comments

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.