I am a kluts or what?..NFLEX ?- Mtbr.com

Jan 2004

New question here. I am a kluts or what?..NFLEX ?

I cannot seem to get the IU on my nflex to go into mode to change to BIU. Any tricks? 3 quick pushes and a blink each time then I should be in dim mode. I just seem to always be turn on off .

Any hints would be grateful b/c I use blink mode in commuting.

thanks,

I would post a pic of my dual cree q2 build but its embarrassing compared to what I have seen. And I havent figured how to mount the nflex switch yet

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by rjpstoked
    I cannot seem to get the IU on my nflex to go into mode to change to BIU. Any tricks? 3 quick pushes and a blink each time then I should be in dim mode. I just seem to always be turn on off .

Any hints would be grateful b/c I use blink mode in commuting.

thanks,

I would post a pic of my dual cree q2 build but its embarrassing compared to what I have seen. And I havent figured how to mount the nflex switch yet
    I have an older nFlex that doesn't have the BIU mode, but to go into the main menu you give it a triple click, it goes dim, then you click it the number of times for the menu you want to go to. For example, to goto menu 2, press twice. I think if you don't make a menu selection fairly soon after the triple-click to dim state, it will just turn off. Once you are at the menu of desire, then you have to click the number of times for the menu item. It is a little tricky, and timing is important. Keep trying, you'll get it. I know it took me a while to get the hang of it.

Members who have read this thread: 0