Having a SSC P7 Mount/capsule made- Mtbr.com
    Carbon8er

Having a SSC P7 Mount/capsule made

As per the mods request, I set up an ad in MTBR for the Marwi lights that I sell for SSC P7 conversions. See the link in my sig for the MTBR ad.

I have an update regarding these Marwi lights and converting them to SSC P7's

I contacted a machine shop and am waiting for a quote on the aluminum LED mount capsules. I hope to have pricing info soon.

This would be the last piece of the puzzle on converting these lights from Halogen to P7.

Here's a shot of the parts inside the Marwi light bodies.

I set up a web page on how all these pieces fit together in the Marwi lights here.
    Lots of large photo's and info on the page below.
    https://www.el34world.com/Misc/bike/BikesLights37.htm

I now have the 1400ma boards that have been machined on a CNC machine used in the Marwi light conversions.

I now have the board set used in the Marwi light conversions.

And I now have the 35mm reflectors that have been machined on a CNC machine for use in the Marwi lights.

All these parts will allow people who don't have access to CNC machies and lathes to tackle a DIY Marwi light conversion.
    The only hitch that remains is that the electronics stack can be a pain to assemble if you are not used to soldering very small electronic parts.

I don't have time to do any of the assembly myself, so maybe someone out there would like to assemble the parts and re-sell them as completed assemblies.
    Have to see how it all plays out.
    Thanks all
    Doug Hoffman

Carbon8er
    Just got a quote from the machine shop on the LED heat sink/mount
    The price was a bit higher than I had hoped, but not horrible.

I gave them the go ahead to make 100 of them and I will see what kind of interest there is in the DIY community.

The 6061 aluminum LED capsule is going to be made on a CNC lathe and it should be very nice. Going to be a couple weeks before I get a look at the sample, then I can give them the go ahead.

More pics and info here.
    https://www.el34world.com/Misc/bike/BikesLights37.htm

Members who have read this thread: 0