Dealextreme.com service ?- Mtbr.com
    Code Burr

Dealextreme.com service ?

Good, bad, slow shipping....?

I have to say the sandwich shoppe has very slow shipping but LED supply.com is fast.

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    It is a little slow. Stuff takes atleast a week or two to arrive.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Slow but good CS

I've ordered from Kyle and while some items ship slower than you might get from a domestic shop, his customer service has been top notch.

Figure about 2 weeks to get something.

Check out this post on CPF
    http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=163475

Spanish biker
    To Spain to take time about 2-3 weeks. I bought 2 seouls t-bin and one arrived damaged, I wrote to they and sent another seoul t-bin, too damaged I wrote another time and they sent to me another seoul t-bin......too damaged!!!!!!!!!! I don't understand if they sent all leds damageds or they damaged for the way, but are more rare

To anybody of you have happened any equal??

Cheers

msxtr
    Warning!!! my english is very very bad, sorry.

Easy DIY led light1
    Easy DIY led light2

The Beast!!!

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    I ordered 12 crees and some bar mounts over the weekend and they arrived in Australia on wednesday, all intact. I don't think you can ask for more than that...

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by STS01
    I ordered 12 crees and some bar mounts over the weekend and they arrived in Australia on wednesday, all intact. I don't think you can ask for more than that...
    You must have received mine... I ordered at the same time and got an email saying they were delayed. Another email came yesterday saying that they have now shipped. The only disappointing this is that they charged my when they received the order.

Tim

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Wombat
    You must have received mine... I ordered at the same time and got an email saying they were delayed. Another email came yesterday saying that they have now shipped. The only disappointing this is that they charged my when they received the order.

Tim
    Oh well at least that's some compensation for the fact that I got the wrong helmet in the mail and some other guy got my new MET Veleno for half price. I bet I'm the only one sending it back...

Members who have read this thread: 0