Cutter?- Mtbr.com

Thread: Cutter?

Single Speed Junkie

Cutter?

Anyone have experiences with cutter electronics? Placed an order a few weeks back and they decided to charge the card right away, yet I'm still waiting on parts.

Five is right out
    Sep 2006
    I don't think anyone has ever accused Cutter of being particularly fast. They're just supposed to be reliable. They don't even seem to have an automated ordering system- my online order was followed up several days later with an email to report that someone had gotten around to entering the order into an actual computer system.

Fortunately, within several days I had another email to say that the order had been placed into the mail. My research into Cutter leads me to suspect that this is unusually swift.

One Gear
    Don't worry about it. They are just slow. Everything goes standard post and unless you live in Australia, it's going to take a long time. 2-3 weeks is normal to the US.

mtbr member
    My most recent order:

Enter order Feb 1 (Sunday US EST)
    Receive e-mail Feb 2 Thanking me for my order
    Received e-mail Feb 3 Thanking for payment and they entered the order
    Received e-mail Feb 16 that the order was shipped

I hope to have the parts in PA before the end of the month

mtbr member
    My stuff arrived this morning, 3 weeks from ordering.(to the UK)

No "thanks for your order" e-mail, no "thanks for payment", and they didn't reply to e-mails

But I did get an e-mail telling me that it was in the post.

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    I sent order 16. febrary,
    20 they sent me a message "We are pleased to inform you that your order (ID ****) has been updated from Payment Received to Order Entered on 20th February 2009 13:47. If you have selected a shipping service that provides a tracking number, that tracking number is "
    No tracking number
    and today "We are pleased to inform you that your order (ID ****) has been updated from Order Entered to Order Shipped on 24th February 2009 15:36. If you have selected a shipping service that provides a tracking number, that tracking number is

To Check order Status on-line, login into the account you created and then enter http://www.cutter.com.au/clientlogin.php' into the URL bar."

I have ordered some MCE-s, Maxflex and a couple of different optics. On my last order from december I have to wait 20 days to be sent (Cree R2) but it fly in 5 days to me.

Anyway, as you see there is no tracking number . I used Registered Mail.

Members who have read this thread: 0