AyUp....no US distributer???- Mtbr.com
    Not an O2 thief.
    Feb 2004

AyUp....no US distributer???

What's up with the AyUp site? I purchased a set about a month ago and I got charged in US $$ and it shipped fast from within the US.

I went to buy another MTB kit and now the site appears to only be shipping from Australia and prices are only in Aussie $$$. Has anyone purchased since this change took place?
    Roll over the weak and bunny hop the dead!

Blog this...!

El Paso Puzzler 35 or 50 miler

Goats Rule!
    Sep 2007
    Dude, two different websites.

www.ayupusa.com

http://www.ayup.com.au/

Ayayay...up

Not an O2 thief.
    Feb 2004
    The us site is out of stock, doesn't have as many color choices, and doesn't have the tabbed choice to order both bulbsets as narrows.

The Aus. site a link to order for "the rest of the world", but it gives you the prices in AUS $$. Last time I ordered, I went to Aus. site and it set up my order directly from the US site. This time it didn't even do that.

So that's why I was asking.
    Roll over the weak and bunny hop the dead!

Blog this...!

El Paso Puzzler 35 or 50 miler

mtbr member
    Jan 2009
    I noticed that also and asked Ayup in AUS.
    The reply was:
    "Thanks for your mail and interest in Ay Up! Yes we have reduced our pricing since we stopped with our resellers last month. The kits on the wibsite are the latest and greatest, unbelievable value."

I think the supplier in US and UK are selling out of their stock and then it's only available from Ayup in AUS.

mtbr member
    Mar 2008

Ay Up USA

Received this letter from them yesterday:

>G'Day,

>We regret to inform you that Ay Up USA Inc is no longer the US >distributor of Ay Up Lighting Systems. The Head Office in Australia >has made the decision to handle all US sales from Australia. To my >disappointment and disapproval this decision was made.

>I'd like to thank you all for your support and commitment in helping >Ay Up USA spread the word.

>You will see us out on the race course instead of hanging out in the >expo area wishing we could race. We have made a lot of good >friends so stay in touch. You can contact us at >[email protected]

>Our US shopping cart has some great close out deals so don't miss >out. The shop will be closed from the 3/10/09 - 3/25/09 while I'm on >vacation. www.ayupusa.com

>Thanks for all your support! We will miss you all!

>Darren Clarke
    >Briana Finlay

Major bummer. Darren is a good guy.

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    Got same letter from the UK office. Now all customers are forced to pay VAT and TAX for import AyUp :-(

Br
    Lars (Denmark)

Members who have read this thread: 0