Do not feed the TROLL!

Thoughts of stab supreme........

Here everybody,

I was wondering how well the 05 stab supreme works for overall freeriding(dirt jumping, dropping, skinnies, etc.) I have my eyes on the 06 stab supreme(love the FOX 40's) but I was wondering how well the 05 edition was.
    Always having fun!

Meh.
    Don't x-post. It's irritating. You have answers from me and a few others in the DH board.

sLigHtLy lEft oF CEntEr
    Quote Originally Posted by Air Supplier
    Here everybody,

I was wondering how well the 05 stab supreme works for overall freeriding(dirt jumping, dropping, skinnies, etc.) I have my eyes on the 06 stab supreme(love the FOX 40's) but I was wondering how well the 05 edition was.
    IMO both the Stab S and the Stinky S both are sweet bikes. The differences are minimal. The Stab S has 8-9" of rear travel and the Stinky S has 8" only. The Stab S frame is Kona Clump DH Aluminum and the Stinky S is Kona Clump 7005 Aluminum. I have no idea what the difference is. My guess is that he DH Aluminum is a bit lighter. Both bikes come with a floating brake, so brake jack isn't an issue. Some people like this bike, others will bag on it, regardless it's up to you to decide for yourself. Good luck.

edit: Fogot to mention, neither of these bikes are going to be great for strictly freeride, the best application for them is probably for DH and some freeride. If you live near a resort with lift access, then these bikes will work great, if you plan on pedaling to your destination, you better have some strong legs and big lungs.
    Last edited by burninator; 08-18-2005 at 09:02 AM.