Any used Large Endorphins out there looking for a new home?- Mtbr.com
    a tight kick sound

Any used Large Endorphins out there looking for a new home?

Just as the title says. Anyone have a used large Endorphin they are interested in getting rid of? Know of anyone looking to get rid of one?

Thanks

dog's best friend
    May 2004
    I have a spitfire blue XL which fits the same as a Large Yeti 575. Available as frame or complete bike or any thing in between.

Dr. Pepper drinker
    Quote Originally Posted by boone View Post
    Just as the title says. Anyone have a used large Endorphin they are interested in getting rid of? Know of anyone looking to get rid of one?

Thanks
    Funny you should post that now, I've been sitting at my desk cleaning mine up for sale today at work. I've been contemplating just keeping it as it was such a kick ass frame for me and I like the idea of having it as bike wall art but I've come to the conclusion that someone should be riding it and I may try to spring for a new fork for the Chilcotin sometime soon so it would definitely need to be sold for that to happen. Mine is a large in white, with either a Monarch 4.2 or Evolver ISX-6 shock and Cane Creek headset, XTR BB and XT Front D. I was planning to sell it locally or ebay it relatively soon, let me know if you have any interest. Here's a photo as it was last built:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Any used Large Endorphins out there looking for a new home?-endo.jpg  

Sipping the Knolly Whisquillappa

a tight kick sound
    Sweet! Message sent Catch 22.

Tele- think the XL is a little too much. I am on the fence about going to the large in the first place.

Thanks guys!

mtbr member
    I have a 2011 Large black on Craigslist Boston. Price is negotiable ...

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    Don't know if you are still looking but I have a large gunmetal gray for sale.

It is in awesome shape, frame only minus the shock.

Members who have read this thread: 0