Thanks for everything guys!- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jun 2004

Thanks for everything guys!

Hey everyone,
    I just wanted to let all of you know that I am no longer working for Jamis Bicycles. My time there as the MTB Product Manager was great. I got to work with some great people and was part of building some great bikes!

I also had the opportunity to meet some of you, help you out or go for a ride! Its been great! If there is anything more that I can help out with please feel free to drop me a line.

I am staying in the bicycle industry and will be a Sr. product manager for another east coast company! This is a great opportunity for me and my family and I am really excited!

Enjoy the RIDE see you on the trail!

Skip out....... (craig hoyt)
    ]
    Craig "Skippy" Hoyt

mtbr member
    Congrats on the promotion and best of luck to you. Thanks...

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    Good luck. Thanks for all the heads up on the Jamis line. It is always good to have representation from the companies on the forums.

mtbr Decade+
    Quote Originally Posted by Skip
    Hey everyone,

I am staying in the bicycle industry and will be a Sr. product manager for another east coast company! This is a great opportunity for me and my family and I am really excited!

Good luck and take care. It was nice having you posting on here.

You working for the Canadians now?
    "I love being on a bike. It helps me feel free. I get it from my dad", by Guillaume Blanchet

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skip
    Hey everyone,
    I just wanted to let all of you know that I am no longer working for Jamis Bicycles. My time there as the MTB Product Manager was great. I got to work with some great people and was part of building some great bikes!

I also had the opportunity to meet some of you, help you out or go for a ride! Its been great! If there is anything more that I can help out with please feel free to drop me a line.

Good luck, Graig, and thanks for the help when I needed it.
    To the troll mobile, away...

mtbr member
    Feb 2007
    All the best Skip, going to miss you. Sure appreciate you keeping my bike rollin, Dave

Members who have read this thread: 0