Just bought a Jamis Dakar XCT3, selling my KomodoII. Jamis rep was GREAT!!- Mtbr.com
    Hip

Feb 2008

Just bought a Jamis Dakar XCT3, selling my KomodoII. Jamis rep was GREAT!!

I just bought a 09' Dakar XCT3 yesterday and am almost positive I want to sell my Komodo. It hardly ever gets ridden and just sits most of the time. I kept going back and forth on whether to keep it or not. I put it in the classifieds to see if I get any bites. Do any of you keep bikes that rarely get ridden? I just feel bad that it sits there and I could use the money to hook up my other bikes.

In buying the Dakar I first met with Rob from Jamis. He met me at my local shop and discussed the suspension and geometry of the bike. I wanted to see the bike before I ordered it. He was awesome! Thats great customer service!!! I cant wait to ride it!

http://classifieds.mtbr.com/showprod...=31843&cat=500

"(Moderators Note: this thread has been locked.)"
    (Mtbr Forum Guidelines state that spam posts are not allowed, but we let users who pay for an Mtbr ad, slide. We won't delete your spam post outright, but we will lock it.
    There are a few people who attempt to "bump" their spam post for more visibility and this is not allowed. To avoid any problems, all classified ad spam posts are locked. If you have questions about the item or are interested, you can PM or email the original poster.)

mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    Classifieds here on the forum?

Hip

Feb 2008
    Yeh...the website classifieds.

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by chelboed
    Classifieds here on the forum?

I keep an extra bike I don't ride, I don't know why but I just don't want to part with it, plus its great in case somebody wants to try mountain biking. I just call it my wifes bike to make it easier to keep
    I Ride Bikes.

Hip

Feb 2008
    Thats kind of what I am going through. I LOVE the bike but it rarely gets ridden. Just not ideal for the areas I ride the most. I hate keeping things I dont use because I feel like it is money just sitting that could go toward my other bikes or hobbies. I dont even need the money but I know it just wont get used much.

Members who have read this thread: 0