Just bought a Jamis- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Feb 2009

Just bought a Jamis

I'm just getting into the sport and bought a Jamis Komodo fx 1.0. (05 stock) I got it new, old stock in box. I was looking at the trail x2 but I got this cheaper and liked the looks better. I took it to a local trail and handled great.I love the bike. I don't have anything to campare it to. Do you guys think I made a good choice with this bike? I going to be doing mostly trails with some jumps. don't have the money for a quality full suspension yet.

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    You'll have a great time with this bike, you've made a really good choice. Any pics of this bike? Depending on how you ride, the first thing you might want to do is upgrade the brakes.
    You guys wanna ride bikes?

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    good thanks! the frame looks and feels strong, like others have said in the forums. Can't beat it for the price. Don't have pics yet. I'll take some next weekend at the trail. Think I'm getting addicted to this mountain biking thing
    Last edited by myfun; 03-09-2009 at 01:05 PM.

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    here are 2 pics I just took of the bike and my car (show off pics). I'm going to take some at the trail this weekend
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by myfun; 03-10-2009 at 05:45 PM.

mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    That's nice dude...are you shamelessly trying to show off the car or something, LOL.

I like the bike better. Same frame as mine...'cept mine's bigger. (18.5")

Members who have read this thread: 0