Jamis email questions- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jun 2004

Jamis email questions

Hey Everyone,

Hope you guys are out riding and doing well. I wanted to get an email out letting everyone know that my hard drive crashed a week ago or so and a lot of the Web Submission emails that I get got lost, so I was NOT able to answer the questions.

If you were one of the people who sent an email in and did not receive a response this is the reason. I am sorry and please re-send.

Thanks!
    Skippy
    ]
    Craig "Skippy" Hoyt

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    hey Skip, Long story short, I'm pumped about 09 Coda Elite coming soon. I love this bike and am getting a new one. Black BB7's! Can you show me some pictures?

I'm getting it from my local guys who normally don't sell Jamis so they only have one catalog. How can I get a catalog to stare at when I'm not on my 05?

Jeff

mtbr member
    Jun 2004

Catalog DL

Hey Jeff,

Glad to hear your pumped about the new Coda, it is a great looking bike! I am sorry I don't have any pic's of the 09 Coda yet, however I will try to shoot a few the next time one rolls past my desk! In the meantime you can download the 2009 catalog from this link... and please feel free to drop me a line anytime!
    http://jamisbikes.com/2009_JAMIS_eCATALOG.pdf

Thanks
    Skip
    ]
    Craig "Skippy" Hoyt

Sep 2008
    Eyeing the new Coda as well-- do you have an ETA on the new website, Skip?

Members who have read this thread: 0