Jamis Dragonslayer- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Jamis Dragonslayer

No threads on this bike!

Anybody have an ETA? What about price? My LBS says their Jamis rep went MIA recently.
    it's a challenge some of us are ultimately worthy of.

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    Hi Tyriverag,

DragonSlayer is hitting port any day now in CA, it should be available for order in the next 2 weeks or so.

MSRP is $2699.00

-JAMIS BIKES

mtbr member
    Awesome! Will there be a rigid option? If not, suggested fork?

Rocks belong
    Frame only option?
    I like 'em long, low, slack and playful

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    Tyriverag- No rigid fork option, we are shipping in only one configuration for 2016. Do not have a recommended rigid fork yet, not much availability on 110mm spacing rigid forks designed for the wheel size and we haven't tried any of the 29'er forks to see about clearance.

==================================================

06HokieMTB- No frame set only option this year.

-JAMIS BIKES

Rocks belong
    Appreciate the info and quick response. Search continues.
    I like 'em long, low, slack and playful

mtbr member
    Aug 2015
    Are there any upcoming opportunities for a test ride of the DragonSlayer? I missed the event in Westchester NY this past summer.

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    Hi exlege,

Our DragonSlayer demo models are currently on their way to CA, they need to be at Interbike Dirt Demo in September. We will have some in our Demo trailer out west after that, and we should have some in our NJ office that we will demo out as well.

-JAMIS BIKES

mtbr member
    Aug 2015
    Excellent. NJ office works for me. Do I email/call someone and make an appointment?

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    Exlege,

We are currently ironing out all of the details on the NJ Demo program, PM us your contact info and when we have everything ready (and the bike here!) we will reach out. Worst case scenario we will have you set up through a retailer for a test ride.

-JAMIS BIKES

mtbr member
    Yo @jamisbikes, any WI demos planned?

Convince my local bike shop to let me have a medium for $1700 and I'll keep pimping Jamis bikes and the Dragonslayer to everybody. Got a couple dudes really stoked on it.

Ariolimax columbianus
    @Jamisbikes any news on geometry specs? i want one of these bikes soon!

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by nativeson View Post
    @Jamisbikes any news on geometry specs? i want one of these bikes soon!
    Ask and you shall receive:

Jamis Dragonslayer-screen-shot-2015-09-01-11.59.42-am.jpg

mtbr member
    Finally updated the website!

The Roughneck looks pretty sweet, as do the Renegades.

If anybody cares, I was considering the Dragonslayer, but the Surly Karate Monkey SS was priced to move, so I bought that. Love it. That, and both the Dragonslayer and Renegades had unknown ETAs. If my 09 Fuji Cross Comp ever dies, one of those Renegades would probably be a no brainer. One of my buddies is ready to buy one, stoked to see it in person.

mtbr member
    Apr 2009

Jamis Dragonslayer wheelset questions

@JamisBikes

I have my dragon slayer and love it besides the 30 lb weight. I want to try some 2.2 tires on Stan's Arch EX wheel set as an alternative set-up for the bike. Can you let me know what you think this would do to the geometry and if it would make for a terribly low bottom bracket.

Also, any idea what the weight is on the WTB wheelset that is on the bike. Ideas for a lighter weight 27.5+ wheelset?

Thanks!

WNC Native
    Any idea when these will be actually available?
    "I ride to clear my head, my head is clearer when I'm riding SS. Therefore, I choose to ride SS."~ Fullrange Drew

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    Hi Nitrousjunky,

DragonSlayer's have arrived and sold through at a tremendous pace, the next shipment is scheduled to deliver next week. If you PM us your location we may be able to set you up with a retailer who has or will be getting one.

-JAMIS BIKES

mtbr member
    Jul 2014
    A bit late to the thread, had some questions about the Dragon Slayer.

1. The dropouts look exact/very similar to the Sliding Dropouts from Paragon Machine Works. Are these compatible to fit on the Dragon Slayer frame (same mounting dimensions)? Or does Jamis produce a proprietary adjustable dropouts (that just happen to look exact like PMW)? Does the frame come with removable dropout inserts for running no hanger SS/QR 135 mm/TA 142 mm, or is the only dropout option for Boost 148 mm spacing?
    2. What is the exact weight for the frameset only (Size 17 in)? Will Jamis be offering a frameset-only option in 2017 or near future?
    3. What is the recommended A-C length for running a rigid fork? Looking at the geometry and stock 120mm travel fork, looks like a rigid fork with A-C length of 483-490 mm is optimal.

Thanks for your response.

mtbr member
    Gin wrote a pretty good review of the Dragonslayer after beating it up on a 6 week bikepacking trip: Jamis Dragonslayer Review - BIKEPACKING.com
    -------------------------------------------------
    bikepacking.com

lb2
    mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    Recently picked one up. Got in a quick ride before the rains returned. Looking forward to more time in the saddle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jamis Dragonslayer-dragonslayer.jpg  

mtbr member
    Hey @Jamisbikes,

I have been trying to reach out to you guys via email and pm here. I am the CLIMB FTF Coordinator for Concerned Long Island Mountain Bicyclists, and would like to invite you to our event this year. Please contact me if you are interested in attending.

Happy trails,

Mike W.

CLIMB FTF Coordinator

mtbr member
    Jan 2016
    I've called around to my local dealers, and none can get a Dragonslayer. Are they all gone for 2016?

lb2
    mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by cjbiker View Post
    I've called around to my local dealers, and none can get a Dragonslayer. Are they all gone for 2016?
    Dropped mine off Friday (for the break-in tuneup). They had one on the floor (17")... will be picking it up today and will ask if they can still get orders in for the '16 or '17.

mtbr member
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by lb2 View Post
    Dropped mine off Friday (for the break-in tuneup). They had one on the floor (17")... will be picking it up today and will ask if they can still get orders in for the '16 or '17.
    Where are you? I'm in Maine. I'd need a large (19")

lb2
    mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    Am on the west coast (CA)

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    Hi cjbiker,

If you PM us your location and contact info I can forward to our sales team to see if anyone has one in your area in stock. Those bikes were wildly popular this years so we had issues keeping up with the demand - we only have 15" models still in stock.

-Jamis Bikes

mtbr member
    Sep 2010
    single speed option?

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    Low probability of success on this, but . . .

Anyone know where I can get a used (or new/discounted?) Dragonslayer 2016 in 21" / XL??

mtbr member
    Apr 2005
    The Hub in Minneapolis had 1 or 2 on the floor a few weeks ago. Michael's cycles had a 17 and may have some other sizes as well.

that guy
    Jun 2011
    Does anyone/anywhere currently sell the Dragonslayer framesets?

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    Resurrecting this thread a bit... I am starting to think about a B+/29er capable bike, and the dragonslayer is on the list. Anyone know if they maintained 100mm clearance in the rear for the 2017 model? I have some issues riding a fatbike with 100mm bottom bracket all day, so I would love the ability to have a 73mm bb bike for exploring that could handle skinny fat tires. If so, is that clearance for a 27.5 wheel, or 26"? Only other (non-custom or $$$) bike that can do this (to my knowledge) is the RSD Sargent, but I would prefer steel and a bigger front triangle for a frame bag.

mtbr member
    Sep 2017

Dragonslayer 27.5+ Component Questions

I just purchased a 2017 dragonslayer sport 27.5+ size small and had some questions about the components.

1. What is the width of the handlebars? What dimensions should I be looking for when upgrading so that it will be compatible with the stem?

2. If I am upgrading the seat post to a dropper post, what dimensions should I be looking for when upgrading so that it will be compatible with the seat tube? What length of dropper will work with this frame size?

3. What type of stem would be compatible with the head tube on this frame size?

Thanks!!

Co Springs
    Quote Originally Posted by brgionta View Post
    I just purchased a 2017 dragonslayer sport 27.5+ size small and had some questions about the components.

1. What is the width of the handlebars? What dimensions should I be looking for when upgrading so that it will be compatible with the stem?

2. If I am upgrading the seat post to a dropper post, what dimensions should I be looking for when upgrading so that it will be compatible with the seat tube? What length of dropper will work with this frame size?

Thanks!!
    Your are looking at the Sport and don't have the specs ? Here is the link with all info and specs;

Jamis Dragon Series - Steel Hardtail Trail Bikes

Handle bar type or width / stem size and all related fit is specific to rider dimensions, riding position, comfort etc.... Can be changed out from what comes on the bike.

I don't have the link handy but there is some info out there for configuration of seat tube and other specs that help you find the correct dropper. You can search it that way to find it or someone else might post that info or link.
    bachman must spread some Reputation around before giving it to himself again. :madman:

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by paleh0rse View Post
    Does anyone/anywhere currently sell the Dragonslayer framesets?
    I have a Large that I could let go for cheap.

Sorry, to bump an old response..
    Hightower
    Log Lady 27+ SS
    Surly Wednesday
    RSD Catalyst all road bike
    On One fixed
    1999 Chameleon SS

that guy
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by tedo View Post
    I have a Large that I could let go for cheap.

Sorry, to bump an old response..
    No, thank you! It's a great frame, though, so I'm sure it will sell quickly.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by brgionta View Post

Thanks!!
    If you go with wider bars, you might want to use a shorter stem to dial in the handling.
    "Caught my first tube this morning....sir!"

mtbr member
    Oct 2017
    Any more longer time reviews on this bike? I’m between this bike, pine mountain 1, and the new trek roscoe. Looking for reviews on the dragonslayer, maybe if you test rode other bikes and why you went with dragonslayer. Why steel instead of aluminum.

Co Springs
    Quote Originally Posted by seve1241 View Post
    Any more longer time reviews on this bike? I’m between this bike, pine mountain 1, and the new trek roscoe. Looking for reviews on the dragonslayer, maybe if you test rode other bikes and why you went with dragonslayer. Why steel instead of aluminum.
    I was real close to going Jamis but the PMO was local and I didn't want my 'lbs' to be an hour away. I read enough about the steel trail or bike packer rigs to feel confident with a minimal weight dif. Have the satin red Marin since mid March and very happy with a capable bike for Colorado terrain.
    bachman must spread some Reputation around before giving it to himself again. :madman:

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    Any 2016 Dragonslayer owners that can offer insight re: 29er tire clearance?

I assume it shouldn't be an issue w/ typical 2.3 or 2.4 tires, but Jamis never really played that up in their marketing. So (a) want to confirm standard 29 tires are no issue, and (b) hear if even larger 29 tires might fit (2.6-2.8 range).

Thanks.

mtbr member
    Oct 2017
    What size would I be on the Dragonslayer? I'm 5'10" 33" inseam.

Co Springs
    What size would I be on the Dragonslayer? I'm 5'10" 33" inseam.
    I'm that size but just a shade closer to 32" , went to ride a med and lg in all test rides.
    Either works for me on some brands but I'd say lean to a large if in doubt. Years ago the trend was most leaning to the smaller cockpit and sizing but newer frame angles and trends change that.

I think if I was slugging away at long commutes or high mile bike packing trips, I'd favor the large in my case but it's not a Jamis. Each has it's own personality and 'sit'. Some bikes differ very little on med to lg and in all cases (as/if needed), the adjustment criteria is used to fine tune such as seat rail, stem length or angle etc.... A good LBS can assist to show you how either size would better fit with those variables and one will probably require less adjustment and be a closer 'real' fit. I felt good on a medium Marin and the seat post wasn't at an extreme extension, reach felt right etc.... I'm 56 and think that played a part. If I were more aggressive in high spirited riding and speed, I'd have went to the large. The Jamis DS was high on my list of 2 or three bikes to choose from.

mtbr member
    Oct 2017
    What size do you have?

Co Springs
    What size do you have?
    I felt good on a medium Marin and the seat post wasn't at an extreme extension, reach felt right etc.... I'm 56 and think that played a part. If I were more aggressive in high spirited riding and speed, I'd have went to the large. The Jamis DS was high on my list of 2 or three bikes to choose from.

mtbr member
    Oct 2017
    Check out the 2018 Dragonslayer Pro. JAMIS DRAGONSLAYER PRO 2018

mtbr member
    Feb 2014
    Anyone got an XL frame?
    And if so hoe does it fit? I am 6' 3" with long arms and I am afraid that the XL reach might be a bit tight.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by chaddwick25 View Post
    Anyone got an XL frame?
    And if so hoe does it fit? I am 6' 3" with long arms and I am afraid that the XL reach might be a bit tight.
    Ditto. I really dig the looks of the Dragonslayer, but I'm also 6'3" and wonder about the reach (?).

Co Springs
    So the frame/ geo specs , dimensions don't tell what you need to know ?
    The bike you are on now has a spec with the variable of stem/handlebar set up but I don't see what's missing. Maybe just a test ride ?

mtbr member
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by bachman1961 View Post
    Maybe just a test ride ?
    I would have probably bought one if I could have found it anywhere. I don't even want to tell you how far I drove and how many bike shops I stopped at and I didn't see a single Dragonslayer in any store anywhere....

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by bachman1961 View Post
    So the frame/ geo specs , dimensions don't tell what you need to know ?
    The bike you are on now has a spec with the variable of stem/handlebar set up but I don't see what's missing. Maybe just a test ride ?
    Yeah, I just need a test ride to know for sure

Co Springs
    I think you guys might be on to something.
    The reach numbers for that bike appear pretty short. Look at Marin Pine MTN line to compare frame dimensions just for the hell of it.
    I was hot on the heels of a Dragon or Dragon sport for a while. No real dealer support or Jamis LBS nearby so I ended up with a Marin PM1. It was $200 off at the time and the specs look like the same ballpark.
    Been happy on a steel 27.5 plus h/t. !!

mtbr member
    Feb 2014
    Honestly I just needed a steel frame, so I decided to go with the 2017 Ragley Big Wig (XL). There is no doubt that a XL Big Wig frame will fit a 6'3" rider. Thanks for all the responses.

mtbr member
    Aug 2016
    anyone tried putting 29" wheels on the Jamis dragonslayer 27.5+?? what's the max 29" tire size it will fit?

mtbr member
    Oct 2017
    I ended up with a Guerrilla Gravity Pedalhead. If I was going to do bike packing the Jamis would have been optimal. I love the Pedalhead though

mtbr member
    Apr 2017

Just because...

...this bad a$$ bike doesn't get nearly enough love on here. We're loving ours
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jamis Dragonslayer-aa1f920e-74ef-4a3a-a460-90204bdc3a7e.jpg  

Jamis Dragonslayer-bb8c54bf-74a5-4ab1-9f7f-cfe9fcd246b2.jpg  

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    Just recently got an S2 dragonslayer and am very happy with it so far. No in depth reviews at this time, but first couple of rides felt good.

Regarding the 29er clearance. I have my dropouts set around 5mm back from the shortest position (so roughly 440mm chainstay length), this is fine to accommodate the stock 40mm rims and 3" WTB tyres. I swapped in a 29" wheel with a 2.3 tyre and there was around 8mm clearance at the closest point on the frame. If you consider that I still have another 10mm of sliding dropout to use if necessary then I'd say that a 29" wheel with a 2.5 should be fine, you might even be able to go 2.6.

For my own question, I'm just wondering whats the max travel you can put on the front end? The Karate Monkey, which I also had under consideration, can take a 140mm fork and I don't even think it is reinforced around the headtube like the Dragon slayer is.

Co Springs
    Quote Originally Posted by Hman0217 View Post
    ...this bad a$$ bike doesn't get nearly enough love on here. We're loving ours
    Bike packing 101 has lots of reviews and good shouts.
    I'm happy with my turn out on a Marin Pine but it would have been sealed if Jamis had stronger support in my area. Always liked the simple graphics and colors they did year after year.

mtbr member
    Apr 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by hungrytiger View Post

For my own question, I'm just wondering whats the max travel you can put on the front end? The Karate Monkey, which I also had under consideration, can take a 140mm fork and I don't even think it is reinforced around the headtube like the Dragon slayer is.
    Though I am quite content with the stock 120 mm I am also interested in this from a frame science standpoint.

Not only what you say, but I don’t believe the KM is even tapered. On the other hand, the dragon slayer is slacker to begin with.

If I were a betting man I’d say 140 mm is no problem. But good luck getting an answer out of the elusive Jamis team.

mtbr member
    Nov 2013
    Is there anyone who can speak to question 1? I just got a 2016 Slayer used and the hanger/dropout needs to be replaced.

Quote Originally Posted by bosun120 View Post
    A bit late to the thread, had some questions about the Dragon Slayer.

1. The dropouts look exact/very similar to the Sliding Dropouts from Paragon Machine Works. Are these compatible to fit on the Dragon Slayer frame (same mounting dimensions)? Or does Jamis produce a proprietary adjustable dropouts (that just happen to look exact like PMW)? Does the frame come with removable dropout inserts for running no hanger SS/QR 135 mm/TA 142 mm, or is the only dropout option for Boost 148 mm spacing?
    2. What is the exact weight for the frameset only (Size 17 in)? Will Jamis be offering a frameset-only option in 2017 or near future?
    3. What is the recommended A-C length for running a rigid fork? Looking at the geometry and stock 120mm travel fork, looks like a rigid fork with A-C length of 483-490 mm is optimal.

Thanks for your response.

mtbr member
    Mar 2019
    Jamis Does have replacement drop outs / rear derailleur hanger sets. They come with both sides. Their part number is 65-1000. Any Jamis dealer can get them for you. Not really sure if the paragon machine works will work on that frame, does look similar but don't know if dimensions are the same.

mtbr member
    Mar 2019
    29 x 2.4" I put 29 x 2.30 with no problems, Maxxis Minions.
    Last edited by DragonSlayerChris; 04-03-2019 at 09:31 AM.

mtbr member
    Nov 2013
    So I drove an hour to go to a Jamis “preferred” LBS and picked up my special ordered $50 drop outs ( I only wanted the drive side so I can have a spare hanger in case I bend it, but whatever). Holding them in my hand I knew they weren’t the right ones. They were cool about it and said I could return them if they didn’t fit.

Sure enough the dropouts for the newer frames (which are Reynolds tubing) are black My 2016 has silver dropouts and they are definitely different. Now I have to drive an hour north to return them (cause i paid cash) And apparently James told the shop that they no longer have my dropouts available. Paragon machine works’ website is not very helpful either.

Should not be this freaking hard to buy a derailer hanger for two-year-old bike.

mtbr member
    Nov 2013
    also, the tension bolts are different,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jamis Dragonslayer-img-7298.jpg  

Jamis Dragonslayer-img-7299.jpg  

Jamis Dragonslayer-img-7300.jpg  

Jamis Dragonslayer-img-7301.jpg  

Jamis Dragonslayer-img-7302.jpg  

mtbr member
    Mar 2019
    Hi Unlearn, So the black ones will still work, however they will not allow for much movement as the newer dragon slayers have a longer slot than the older ones. You would also not be using the old washer plate but the new dropouts came with new hardware. The other option is the paragon machine works drop outs. They are nearly identicle to the silver ones that you have, the only thing i'm not sure on is the axle thread pitch, you would have to contact them directly and see if they had a version with the correct pitch for your current axle. If not may need to change axle over when swapping drop outs.

mtbr member
    Nov 2013
    Hey Chris,

Yeah I am waiting to hear back from Paragon.

I should have posted that Jamis told me they purchase their dropouts directly from Paragon, but if you go to Paragon's website, the pictures don't jive. Paragon's DR4137 looks like it will "work" but I do need a different axle as the thread pitch is different.

Paragon also has a black version (B4137) but it looks like the retention bolt spacing is the same as the DR4137.

I just want someone to say "this is what you need, this will work" instead I'm getting "I dunno, just keep buying stuff until it works"

mtbr member
    Nov 2013
    Oh yeah, in case anyone was wondering....

6 pounds 4 ounces
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jamis Dragonslayer-img-7305.jpg  

mtbr member
    Mar 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by unlearn View Post
    Hey Chris,

Yeah I am waiting to hear back from Paragon.

I should have posted that Jamis told me they purchase their dropouts directly from Paragon, but if you go to Paragon's website, the pictures don't jive. Paragon's DR4137 looks like it will "work" but I do need a different axle as the thread pitch is different.

Paragon also has a black version (B4137) but it looks like the retention bolt spacing is the same as the DR4137.

I just want someone to say "this is what you need, this will work" instead I'm getting "I dunno, just keep buying stuff until it works"

Unlearn, The ones that you got from Jamis do work, they just dont allow for the same amount of slide, only about 10mm now. The paragon ones will work, but you have to see if they have a thread pitch that matches or youll have to get a differnt axle.

mtbr member
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by unlearn View Post
    Oh yeah, in case anyone was wondering....

6 pounds 4 ounces
    You think 6 pounds is a lot? How much lighter do you think it could get?

mtbr member
    Nov 2013

mtbr member
    Feb 2019
    Has anyone transformed their Dragonslayer into a xc race rig? I recently swapped frames and an running the new Jamis Portal but am thinking of a long term build to make my DS a xc race rig with 100mm front travel and lightweight components. I know the base frame is heavy as it's steel but that's one of the reasons I like it. Any feedback is great. For what it's worth it will become a 29er during this transformation.

mtbr member
    Aug 2016
    i've run 29x2.2 tires with a high singlespeed ratio (32x16) for some xc and cx races, which was too low of a gear for cross, but very fast on the xc races. running ss and smaller tires saves weight for sure. i still like to have the stem stacked at the top of the steer tube for more leverage while pedaling out of the saddle. dropping down to a 100mm fork might be alright since the head angle is already slacker than your typical xc race rig

mtbr member
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by beerdles View Post
    i've run 29x2.2 tires with a high singlespeed ratio (32x16) for some xc and cx races, which was too low of a gear for cross, but very fast on the xc races. running ss and smaller tires saves weight for sure. i still like to have the stem stacked at the top of the steer tube for more leverage while pedaling out of the saddle. dropping down to a 100mm fork might be alright since the head angle is already slacker than your typical xc race rig
    That was my thought with going 100mm front travel is to steepen the head angle to increase agility steering. I'm looking at saving for a fox step cast fork to shave weight and will go 1x11 on it to allow for sharing of wheels from my portal. Thank you for your feedback.

mtbr member
    Aug 2016
    also keep in mind that your bb will drop noticeably and your handlebar position may need to change.

mtbr member
    Apr 2019
    I had my mind all made up on a '19 S2, but when I went to check an '18 out instore they had a '17 Pro on the floor for only $200 more. After sleeping on it I pulled the trigger today, picking it up tomorrow.

mtbr member
    Jul 2013
    Hi,

I have a 2016 Dragonslayer 27,5" (the blue one).
    Is it correct that you can only use a dropper with external routing on that model?

Thanks, Remon

mtbr member
    Apr 2019
    Email Jamis customer service. I've asked them questions a few times and it's never taken more than 48 hours to get a response.

mtbr member
    Anyone on a 130mm or 140mm fork? How's it working out?
    Super snowflake = when an avatar offends you so much you have to cry about it and report it to admin. Life must suck for you.

mtbr member
    Mar 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Culiman View Post
    Hi,

Is it correct that you can only use a dropper with external routing on that model?

Thanks, Remon
    From what I can see the 2016 did not have access ports to allow for internal dropper routing, that was added on the 2017 models.

mtbr member
    Mar 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Nubster View Post
    Anyone on a 130mm or 140mm fork? How's it working out?
    Factory spec is 120mm. the rule of thumb for travel increases is to not exceed 20mm of axle to crown measurment. The rock shox Recon RL 29er on the 2018 is 530mm.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonSlayerChris View Post
    Factory spec is 120mm. the rule of thumb for travel increases is to not exceed 20mm of axle to crown measurment. The rock shox Recon RL 29er on the 2018 is 530mm.
    That's fine and dandy but I'm looking for people with experience actually running with a 130 or 140 fork.
    Super snowflake = when an avatar offends you so much you have to cry about it and report it to admin. Life must suck for you.

mtbr member
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Culiman View Post
    Hi,

Thanks, Remon
    If you have one, I'd think you'd know if there's a hole in the tube for the hose/cable better than us who don't?

mtbr member
    Feb 2019
    I rode with a 140mm travel fork and didn't notice any problems. Made the bike more fun for a little rougher terrain.