hey guys!- Mtbr.com

Thread: hey guys!

mtbr member
    Sep 2009

hey guys!

hey everyone, ive been searching the web long and hard recently and found a very affordable jamis parker 1.0 and was wondering if anyone had any experience with them?

http://www.jensonusa.com/store/produ...Bike+2008.aspx

I am looking for an affordable FS bike that will be a good all around bike, and can take a beating

thanks for any input

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    no input regarding that model sorry. welcome to the dead part of these forums. i'd like to think this is because Jamis owners are all out riding, but who knows.

A Enigma wrapped in Bacon
    I just bought that frame for my son, upgrading from a GT Avalance 2.0 hardtail. He could not be happier. He wanted a great all around bike that he could do Freeride / DH as well as the XC stuff. He stripped all the components off the GT and stole my crankset from my Exile SS (I actually traded him for his Crankset from the GT) and now he has a great bike running 1x8 that fits him and his riding style. I am impressed by the construction and the quality of the frame, and am happy with my purchase. I say go for it. That is a great price for a great value for a very nice quality bike.

mtbr Decade+
    I don't have experience with that model either, but I own two Jamii. However, I think that deal at Jenson is a sweet one. I bought my Exile XC off them two years ago, great dealer.

meow meow
    i only have like 3 hours on it but so far it seems like a solid ride. plus jenson upgraded my tires to maxxis ignitors.

Members who have read this thread: 0