So i've had my 07' Jamis Dakar XLT for about 2 years now....great bike, never had any functional problems or any miff's with the structual integry of the frame (actually im 230lbs and ride it pretty hard sometimes, and it still puts up with it)....Iv'e built it up pretty heavy (~38lbs...heavier than some full on DH bikes ) so it will handle my weight, but even so, my frame creaks...i expected it would happen, and its been going on for a bit and i didnt mind, but now its getting pretty bad....ive had it at the bike shop for it once...BB tightened, all the pivots checked out and tightened...still creaks....

what i think it could be is the bottom pivot...the one just above the BB....ive checked all the others and they seen pretty snug, but i cant get to the lower pivot unless i remove the right side crank arm (I dont have the tools for this).....a few things im wondering....does that pivot use a bushing or bearing? and does the excess creaking mean its gone bad? I did have the frame warrentied, so hopefully if it is bad, i can have it fixed....but just in case, where could i find that bushing/bearing?