Dakar XC Sport

Printable View

• 01-16-2010
    R-Law
    Dakar XC Sport
    Just bought a new Jamis Dakar XC Sport today. Took it out for a maiden voyage. Huge improvement over my previous department store hardtail.

Looking forward to riding more.
  • 01-30-2010
    debusama
    I love my dakar xc
    Iíve got a 2008 Dakar XC. Iíve made a lot of upgrades, but Iíve always loved the bike. Iíve got mine down to a little less than 30 lbs, and it makes a pretty good endurance race bike. Itís great fun to take out on the trails out of the box, and can be made into a more serious bike if you become a more serious rider.Iíve done some 24-hour races and a 100-mile race with mine, and the bike didnít hold me back. Have fun!
  • 02-07-2010
    cteampride
    i second that, have a 2008 dakar xc as well, great xc trail bike. Ive upgraded mine a bit as well, the stock fork in 08 was garbage, but a 318 tora air quickly fixed that! for some reason i enjoy the feel of the stock fox coil over rear.... prolly wont upgrade that unless it craps out.
  • 02-07-2010
    D.Daigle
    I just purchased a 09 dakar xc. I took it on a quick spin today and i really like it. I plan to upgrade some things later but for now i will just ride it to death!!!