bushings question- Mtbr.com
    the test dummy

bushings question

i was checking all the bearing bushing or what every you call them on my 08 Parker and found a 1 or 2 could use replacement. is there any warranty for them? and lastly if not does any one know of some were on line i can order them, or do i need to go to a shop? any help would be good gonna be riding it 7 days a week for like 2 months so i wanna have it handy for when they go.
    Quote Originally Posted by craftworks750
    Riding a mtb is like a reset button, 10 mins in and there is nothing else in the world that matters.
    my bikes
    -
    Ben

meow meow
    give warrenty a shot, i hear jamis is pretty good. if not i think you will have to special order them, jamis uses a custom size: 10x22.19mm.

locked - time out
    Jan 2010
    Warranty? Why? They are wear and tear items. They will wear out in use, nothing to do with warranty.

Second, why wasn't the energy spent to send the exact same text in the original post straight to Jamis?

meow meow
    it seems a little soon to for some bushings to go. thats why i suggested warranty.

locked - time out
    Jan 2010
    What's "too soon"?

meow meow
    i think he got his bike in september or something. that a little quick for bushings to go imo.

locked - time out
    Jan 2010
    Bushings go, they don't go based on time, they go based on usage, weight, terrain, and several other usage factors. You don't know any of that, and can't say whether it's too soon.

the test dummy
    ya i did get my bike around September but i beat the sh** out of it. i ride in new England particularly Vietnam in Milford ma, 3 or 4 days a week year round and all ready destroyed the rs bar. so I'm not surprised they are going the only reason i asked about warranty is because i wasn't sure if the had a short warranty on them or some thing. I'm not super worried about the bike i may be hanging it up in 4 months or so, may be getting my dream frame a sinister gruitr
    Quote Originally Posted by craftworks750
    Riding a mtb is like a reset button, 10 mins in and there is nothing else in the world that matters.
    my bikes
    -
    Ben

Members who have read this thread: 0