2008 Dragon Pro Demo- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jun 2008

2008 Dragon Pro Demo

I can get a 2008 dragon pro demo for $1,250. The bike has some paint ships on the top tube and seat stays, but otherwise is in very good condition. I am told that it was a demo bike that was transported to different dealers for demo purposes. No dents and does not look like the chain has ever been lubed.

Reynolds 853 steel frame, stock XT / Easton build and Juicy 3 brakes. I think this is a good deal but I am realy high on steel bikes right now and would appreciate reality check. What do you think?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiz Man
    I can get a 2008 dragon pro demo for $1,250. The bike has some paint ships on the top tube and seat stays, but otherwise is in very good condition. I am told that it was a demo bike that was transported to different dealers for demo purposes. No dents and does not look like the chain has ever been lubed.

Reynolds 853 steel frame, stock XT / Easton build and Juicy 3 brakes. I think this is a good deal but I am realy high on steel bikes right now and would appreciate reality check. What do you think?
    Buy it, as long as it fits you.

Birthday Collector
    It's a great bike - pretty steep and quick, but nice frame - about $800 or so off of MSRP... If it if the right size, and IF the dealer or Mfr will treat it as a "new bike" sale to you, warranty-wise, I'd say it's a good buy. BIKE magazine just did a favorable review on it last month.
    R.I.P. Corky 10/97-4/09
    Disclaimer: I sell and repair bikes for a living

mtbr member
    You should jump on that...good price

Members who have read this thread: 0