Visiting and riding on Saturday or Sunday- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    May 2005

Visiting and riding on Saturday or Sunday

My girlfriend and I are coming to Boise to visit her parents, and I figured it would be a great chance to ride with people that know the area.

Where is everyone riding Saturday or Sunday morning (the 4th or 5th)? Would it be possible to join up and tag along for a ride? I checked a couple of the Idaho forums for your favorite local rides, and so far Table Rock area sounds fun.

I'm not looking for a big huck-fest, or 12000 ft hammering competition... just some good riding with some technical sections that I may/may not have the sack to try on my trusty 5" heckler. If you have ever ridden in SF Bay Area, Skeggs is my most frequent ride and Demo my favorite, but Downieville is what I consider heaven.

Rocks Rock

Be glad to show you around.

I am planning to do Table Rock on Sat. I think Dean is coming along and he is probably familiar with the places you mentioned, he lived in the bay area for a long time. Is 9am good?
    Am I being kind?

jalepenio jimenez
    Try to hook up with someone heading for Bogus (local ski area 16 miles north of Boise.) Good riding w/ lots of new trails and cooler (6,000 ft. elevation.)
    White Clouds - Heart of Idaho

mtbr member
    May 2005

9am saturday is good

Quote Originally Posted by impdude
    I am planning to do Table Rock on Sat. I think Dean is coming along and he is probably familiar with the places you mentioned, he lived in the bay area for a long time. Is 9am good?
    Sent you PM. 9am meeting sounds good.

mtbr member
    May 2004
    I'm riding on Sat and sunday and might call Dave to see where to meet. however on Sunday if you can ride, a local guy named Jon who owns a shop is doing a pretty good ride and he is pretty cool about taking people, riding with new people, etc..... I can get more info and will post up.

just a man
    Quote Originally Posted by mudflap
    Try to hook up with someone heading for Bogus (local ski area 16 miles north of Boise.) Good riding w/ lots of new trails and cooler (6,000 ft. elevation.)
    A few of us are doing this tomorrow morning......meeting at Highlands Elem....9am. Not a huckfest but I am going to bring the Dirtbag....you're welcome to join the fun.

mtbr member
    May 2005
    Thanks everyone for all the suggestions. I went up to Bogus for some night snowboarding in late December, so I'll have to try riding the trails there next time I'm around. Tomorrow = Table Rock 9am, at Warm Springs Golf Course parking lot. I'm the Chinese dude with the Heckler.

mtbr member
    I'll be around Saturday morning, Sunday morning riding Table Rock, Castle Rock, Rock Island. I have a blue Cobia.

Rocks Rock
    I'll be on my black Yeti, Dean has a blue GF HiFi and we'll be with the Chinese dude on the Heckler.
    Am I being kind?

Rocks Rock

Saturday

ianjt I was lookin for ya, but didn't see you. We were out from 9 to about 11:45.

Ben, It was great ridin wit ya. Lets do it again.
    Am I being kind?

mtbr member
    May 2005

thanks guys

thanks dave and dean for showiing me around saturday. great trails and lots of features build some skills on!

hit me up if you're visiting the bay area and i'll be glad to return the favor.

Members who have read this thread: 0