trails near riggins or grangeville??- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

trails near riggins or grangeville??

Hey, I'm heading north for the 4th and will be staying in Riggins or Grangeville area on Wed. night this week....would like to get a good ride in on Thurs. morning before I get back on the road...does anyone suggest any trails that are right near riggins or grangeville??

Thanks!

Edit: I've decided to stay in Riggins....so if you know of any good trails very near Riggins, I'd appreciate some guidance!
    Last edited by Steady Grind; 06-30-2008 at 10:46 AM.
    I've not been killed, only wounded...I'll just lie here a while and bleed, then rise again to fight another day.

Don't worry, be happy!
    Rapid River just outside of Riggins to the south on 95 is supposed to be a nice ride.

I'm always looking for stuff in that area as I am the resident whitewater shuttle driver.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by formica
    Rapid River just outside of Riggins to the south on 95 is supposed to be a nice ride.

I'm always looking for stuff in that area as I am the resident whitewater shuttle driver.
    Thanks...I'll probably give that one a shot....any details on the type/length of trail?
    I've not been killed, only wounded...I'll just lie here a while and bleed, then rise again to fight another day.

mtbr member
    Yeah, Rapid River is your best bet- it's an out and back that goes for a long way, but most people turn around at the second bridge. I remember it being about 5 miles to the bridge.

Members who have read this thread: 0