thank you SWIMBA- Mtbr.com
    mtnjam

thank you SWIMBA

Just got a message from Brad that SWIMBA has granted the velodrome/bikepark some $ do get the skills park started. Yeah! This is something this area has been in dire need of, besides our backyards and a few decrepid old stunts up in the forest.

So go forth and get your SWIMBA membership renewed and toss in a little extra for the good of the whole community. More cohesiveness (but not too much like Gorilla Glue) the better our trails are going to be, not just the bike park, but the rest of the trails too.

Thanks!

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    when brad sent this email... I had to sign myself up so I got a membership. I cant wait to help build the skills park.
    Quote Originally Posted by ilikemybike011
    You don't like a fork because it's popular? That's the most retarded reason I have ever heard of.

mtbr member
    make sure someone posts on here about work times etc.
    Oh sh!+ just force upgraded to cat1. Now what?
    Best thing about an ultra marathon? I just get to ride my bike for X hours!

mtbr member
    Feb 2004

Beer good

Don't forget to drink plenty of beers at the Fat Tire Fest this weekend. The beers you buy, drink and whiz this weekend will help fund the trails you ride in the future.

See you there!

mtbr member
    Nov 2007

work days at velopark

Quote Originally Posted by AlliKat
    make sure someone posts on here about work times etc.
    I will try to remember to post work days here more often. Our next one working on the skills park will be monday morning at 9:00am - labor day. The best way to hear about work days though is to email me at [email protected] so I can add you to the volunteer list.

Brad

mtbr member
    The one thing I would say about emails etc is I can't remember all the places to email. It is a burden for the various organizations to post in various locations but will make the difference, at least in my case, if I show.

There was a sticky thread for a while with work days and I was watching it. That would consolidate between different organizations.
    Oh sh!+ just force upgraded to cat1. Now what?
    Best thing about an ultra marathon? I just get to ride my bike for X hours!

Members who have read this thread: 0