Tamarack Info- Mtbr.com

Thread: Tamarack Info

mortman
    Aug 2006

Tamarack Info

For those interested, I got some news on the lift operations for Tamarack today......

Thank you for your interest in Tamarack. Our lifts will be running until Sunday, October 15, 2006. They will reopen again for our 06-07 ski season on November 22nd...weather permitting.

Thank you,

Carolee Smith
    Tamarack Resort Operator
    [email protected]
    (208)325-1000 press 0

Jan 2005
    Wow, I thought they were already closed...

Aug 2004
    From what I understood earlier this summer....after Labor Day they would only run the lift on the weekends until sometime in October.

Ugh...I'd LOVE to get back up there again, but just too damn busy. Oh yeah....and Super G is way, way, way too crappy (as of that fateful Labor Day Monday for moi) to be riding IMNSHO. Who knows...maybe with some of the precipitation we've had recently, Super G's condition could have improved.

mtbr member

tamarack update

i was up there last weekend...it was the best possible. It had rained the week before so the ruts were filled in and the ground was still tacky (not muddy) therefore fast, hard and no dust!!!
    I just don't understand my wife....she thinks its nuts to ride when the temperature is in the 20's....go figure

mtbr member
    Yep, Tam is perfect shape

mortman
    Aug 2006

Dialed In

I heard from someone there last weekend that the trails, Super G, Rockstar and Stage Right were all dialed in and tacky with no dust.

Also, the reply I got from Tamarack did not specify, but they are only running lifts on SAT and SUN each week, until OCT 15th.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

just a man
    I gotta get back up there once more before winter.....dang. lv2ride's stellar review is gnawing at my guts...

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    I rode Tamarack on Saturday. The trails were in great condition as compared to August when I last was there. Not much dust, still fairly tacky, hardly any other riders. I was mostly trying to dial the suspension on my bike, so I was not totally focused on trail conditions. Now that I have it dialed, I plan on going every weekend until they close.

John

Members who have read this thread: 0