Table Rock Quarry- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Table Rock Quarry

Ok, call me stupid. My house is on the Mesa and this trail has been above me for the 10 or 11 years I have been here. Not once have I ridden down this wonderful trail. It makes for a good loop: start on Rock Garden (or Rock Island, depending how I feel that day) and go up to Table Rock Loop, turn onto Table Rock Quarry and ride to the quarry, dream about being able to ride up those nasty steps at the top without wrapping your body around a 3-ton boulder, ride down Table Rock Loop or one of the trails going down into the Mesa.

Who else rides? I saw some folks today, I don't know if they are on the forums though...

mtbr member
    I do a similar loop about once a week as well. It's real nice this time of year because the trails don't get sandy.

just a man
    I really like the TR trails too. I haven't been out there in about a month or so though. Riding in the trees is just so much more beautiful this time of year.

Rocks Rock
    I'll probably be out there this evening about 6 or 7. Don't have time to drive up to the hills. I will make it to Bogus Sat. Then Sat. night the bike goes in a box for an airplane ride to Boston. The Yeti meets Lynn Woods Sunday evening.
    Am I being kind?

mtbr member
    impdude, where you out today? I was on the phone with someone and saw a black Yeti ride by. I also met earth pig today. It was a good ride but kinda exhausting...

Rocks Rock
    I didn't get there until 6pm last night. It was an excelent ride thou. Made it all the way from my pad to the wedge without stopping and didn't even rest there just hike a biked over the rocks and kept going. Ran in to Mike on a GF Cake on top and had an awesome ride down... even made the wedge. Mike almost made the wedge on his first time on that trail. He made almost everything I did and did more than I did on Rock Islands. Hope to ride with him again soon. He is the Mike that went on the Sublime Creek ride with Al and Mike a couple weeks ago.
    Am I being kind?

mtbr member
    I think I saw you two riding down the Island. I went the easy way out...I wanted a little speed for the day :P

Anyways, hope to see you all up there soon.

Members who have read this thread: 0