Table Rock- Mtbr.com

Thread: Table Rock

Rocks Rock

Table Rock

The trials are saaaaaaaaaaaaaweeeeeeeeeeeet now. I could not believe it. I've stayed away all winter. Yesterday was probably the first day there wasn't at least some puddles, so perfect timing. Today would be a great day to head up there, but I'm off to Salt Lake for a week. Not so bad I guess, I do get to go see Eric Clapton tomorrow night. We are hooking up with my wifes family, her parents, five brothers, two sisters, several inlaws and a few kids (if you can call twentysomethings kids). And Billy Rodgers.
    Damn I'm going to miss the SWIMBA meeting.
    Am I being kind?

mtbr member
    thanks for the heads up.

roar
    Yep, the mil reserve was in awesome shape too... Bucks, Shanes, all of it. Totally great as of this morning.
    Whenever I haul a$$ I have to take two trips.

mtbr member
    May 2006
    13:00 today, rock garden mostly dry. Some spots looked a bit soft but nothing muddy.

mtbr member
    May 2004

EnergySolutions Arena (formerly the Delta Center)

Quote Originally Posted by impdude
    I do get to go see Eric Clapton tomorrow night. We are hooking up with my wifes family, her parents, five brothers, two sisters, several inlaws and a few kids (if you can call twentysomethings kids). And Billy Rodgers.
    Damn I'm going to miss the SWIMBA meeting.
    Right on Dave -

glad you had a good ride and you're getting to see a legend. I would hope he does the classics like "Forever Man", "Cocaine", "Layla", etc.......I think the only other song I liked better with the word "Cocaine" in it was "Snortin Whiskey and Drinking Cocaine" by Pat Travers!

Are you all going to SLC?

Members who have read this thread: 0