Idaho City National Trails Day Trailwork on June 4th & Advanced Ride on June 5th

In honor of National Trails day on Saturday June 4th we will be performing some much needed work on some singletrack near the Idaho City Yurts. There are a couple of trails that need attention and opening up for the summer ride season. Pulaskis and Loppers will be provided by Idaho Parks Department and we will be focusing on drainage dips and some trimming.

We will meet at 8:30 am at the Sandy Point State Park parking lot located adjacent to Highway 21 below Lucky Peak Dam. From there the group will caravan up to the Idaho City Yurts located on Highway 21 about 23 miles north of Idaho City.

Those who wish to camp out at the yurts are welcome to stay at the Elkhorn Yurt with me on Saturday night. If the yurt fills up then people can setup camp nearby.

On Sunday June 5th I will lead an advanced ride near the yurts on some fantastic singletrack. This ride will be advanced and on the order of four to five hours. Please contact me if you would like more details on the ride specifics.

If you can not make the trailwork day on Saturday and would like to do the Advanced Ride on Sunday, just let me know in advanced so we can make arrangements to meet up.

Thanks,
Chris

[email protected]
794-7255