SWIMBA Group Ride Saturday 09/04 - Fat Tire and Beyond- Mtbr.com
    Barneys Unite!

SWIMBA Group Ride Saturday 09/04 - Fat Tire and Beyond

Stuck in Boise over the Labor Day Weekend? Then join SWIMBA for a group ride on Saturday, September 4. We’ll meet in the Military Reserve parking lot (off of Mountain Cove Road – just look for the SWIMBA trailer) at 9:30 AM, and plan to ride off at 10:00 AM. The tentative plan is to take the Military Reserve connector up to Crestline, then Sidewinder, Fat Tire, and points beyond. As usual, we’ll spit into groups based on endurance, skill, and riding preference, and plan on riding about an hour and a half.

This will be a no-drop ride, with all skill levels accommodated. Helmets and hydration are required!

We will meet back in the Military Reserve parking lot after the ride for refreshments – courtesy of the Southwest Idaho Mountain Biking Association.

Hope to see you there!

mtbr member
    Aloha TF,

I wish I could make it. I was just out there in Boise last weekend. You guys have done some great stuff out there, I hope for continued successes. I hope to some day make it back there to do more trail riding. Have a fun, safe weekend.

Aloha,
    g

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    What no ride report or photos?.

Members who have read this thread: 0