Sweet crash at Ussery- Mtbr.com

Sep 2007

Sweet crash at Ussery

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lHKZJN37Q2w"> </param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lHKZJN37Q2w" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> </embed> </object>

Air to Manual to Butt Slide

Sep 2007

The Paint

Attachment 294729

Attachment 294730

Attachment 294731
    Some recent practice paintings done with automotive paints. If you can clear the jump I crashed on my paint and artwork is free, no joke!
    Last edited by Royal; 04-27-2008 at 03:39 PM.

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    hahah
    Quote Originally Posted by ilikemybike011
    You don't like a fork because it's popular? That's the most retarded reason I have ever heard of.

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    who was that??? was that you???
    Quote Originally Posted by ilikemybike011
    You don't like a fork because it's popular? That's the most retarded reason I have ever heard of.

mtbr member
    that Dorothy one is awesome.
    Last edited by jarrod7219; 09-14-2007 at 05:18 PM.

Sep 2007

The jump

Came up short the first time and blew out my wheel, moved up 10 feet on the second try caught a little to much speed and over shot it. Fixed the wheel last night and I'll be back Sunday to get it done right.

mtbr member
    Apr 2006

careful what you offer

I can think of at least a dozen people I've seen hit that with style, hope you have a lot of artwork to distribute . I'm digging your stuff man.

dirt enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by jarrod7219
    that Alice one is awesome.

that ain't alice. thats dorothy! wizard of oz. lolly pop guild. toto, we're not in kansas anymore...

super cool art work! you have an awesome talent
    i might be going to hell in a bucket, but at least i'm enjoying the ride

TRAIL KUBUKI CORNDOGGER
    Dorothy would make a great head badge!
    Nobody cares what kind of bike you ride.

just a man
    that toilet seat probably scares children I bet

rbtm member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombin4X
    that toilet seat probably scares children I bet
    That toilet seat is awesome. I'm pretty sure I'd never hear another complaint about putting the seat down if I had those installed Seriously though, nice work.
    "The mouth of justice contemplates wisdom."

Sep 2007

The Seat

Picture of the other side of the toilet seat which started out as a color test and turned into what you see. Gave it to a buddy of mine and he seemed to like it. I created the top image for the rear fender of a Harley Davidson shown in the other picture. One thing I've learned over the years is that 99% of the people that own bikes worthy of custom paint won't do it. All they care about is the sticker with the name of the bike or components. The other .09% just want flames which I won't do, that leaves me with .01% who are usually broke due to their bike payments. I can pretty much garantee no one will take me up on the offer. Hopefully someone will take me up on the offer to help out with the trails or let me tag along for a ride.

Attachment 294929

Attachment 294930

mtbr member
    Apr 2006

What type of riding you into Royal?

Are you into the jump/gravity thing or all around rider? I am out of town until mid next week but will keep you posted, I can pretty much vouch for Ivan as well in this. We are always pumped to get new people up to contribute. Not just in labor but in creative ideas for what to and how to build. I'm sure you are full of the ideas and any other skills are welcome as well. Not to mention adding to the bro vibe.

Sep 2007
    Years ago I would of considered myself a jump/gravity, street, FR or something in that area but all we had to ride was crap like this Cannondale superV. After numerous headshocks 2 rear shocks and a frame Cannondale sent me a copy of the bike warranty which stated both wheels cannot leave the ground at the same time or its voided which they did. No crap about the paint job either, it was cool in the 90's. Its nice to see the new generation of bikes turning into stout beasts. Let me know when your heading up again so I can check it out.
    Attachment 295412

mtbr member
    May 2004
    That is some sweet paint...I had been considering sending the bike off to DeKerf for some custom paint (love the BC HighTest) but just might have to PM you when the time comes!

Members who have read this thread: 0