Sumthin' bout Mary- Mtbr.com

Jan 2005

Sumthin' bout Mary

Well here she is, lucky my wife is back in Idaho while I stay at the Holiday Hotel here in DC, picked up this babe named Mary, she is a real HARO-LOT I almost needed to take up Smokin after her first ride. Heading in to DC this weekend to hit some trails, before boxing her back up and shipping her home A beautiful 29'r 4130 steel, Humbolt county green, Big Wheels Keep on Rollin!

I promise trail pics soon!
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    i have a friend down the road in richmond if you wanted to see some of those trails. he tells me there's some good riding in richmond. don't know about DC metro. Impdude can prolly hook you up with some beta though.

nice mary

Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by garnetspur
    i have a friend down the road in richmond if you wanted to see some of those trails. he tells me there's some good riding in richmond. don't know about DC metro. Impdude can prolly hook you up with some beta though.

nice mary

I am thinking I will explore rock creek park, and may take a mellow ride on the c and o just to enjoy the fall colors along the potomac Looking forward to having Mary on the home turf and really checking her out on a home trail

Side Note I am beginning to orginize a spring ride / possible weekend festival up here if it comes together I will ping the souther crowd

CT

Jan 2005

Mary Does DC

A few shots of the Mary doing DC

Jan 2005

It Ain't Moab But....

Well the fall colors are great, and considering I had to be here 2 weeks, it is great to have my new mistress Mary. Here are some shots along the C&O flat land but I was here for the scenery more then the intensity

Happy Trails~

Jan 2005

parting shots

Mary is boxed up and on her way home, hopefully she will get there in time for Saturdays Poker run in CDA, here are a couple parting shots from yesterdays ride,

CT

Members who have read this thread: 0