Stolen Bike, This Past Sunday Night- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jan 2008

Stolen Bike, This Past Sunday Night

Just putting this out there. A guy I know had his bike stolen from inside his garage. Ill post some pictures of the bike when I get some, but for now, please look out for a Black Transition Bottlerocket with red wheels.

As far as I know it is the only black Bottlerocket in the Boise area. So even if you see one with blue wheels, it could very well be the same bike!

If anyone sees it please let me know.

blet drive
    saw it down town at flyn m last night thought dang that is sweet.. my little girl was drooling over it.. sorry i didnt see this sooner
    Save a tree & wipe your butt with an owl.
    Thank your local Sierra Club.

mtnjam
    if you see that bike down there again make sure you sit outside by the bike, ask whoever gets on it where they got and and then promptly take their head off with a bat...probably a meth head or some looser that doesn't even know what they have. I did see something in CL about a "unique" bike that was left in their front yard and to call to claim it.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by ryman
    if you see that bike down there again make sure you sit outside by the bike, ask whoever gets on it where they got and and then promptly take their head off with a bat...probably a meth head or some looser that doesn't even know what they have. I did see something in CL about a "unique" bike that was left in their front yard and to call to claim it.
    i just checked that... the guy updated his listing to say it was a blue bike...

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    Thanks for the info! Where is the fly M? Been checking CL too.

mtbr member
    Apr 2006

Is this Josh's?

He has the only black Bottlerocket I know of. Red rims, 66 fork, not sure if I remember rest of build. More details will help but yeah, not too many of those frames in the valley.

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    Yep, Josh's! Ill post a picture like I stated in 1st thread, but keep your eyes open. Sounds like someone maybe riding it around Downtoan Boise. Thanks

mtnjam
    Flying M = corner of 5th and Idaho, right next to guido's pizza

zaner31 as in zane that used to be at screaming toad?

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    Thanks ryman. We walked around town and the flying m lookin for it 2night. No luck yet.

Not the same Zane unfortunately. Zane as in Zane Grey the author.

mtbr member
    you guys ever find that? My sons bike was stolen from school last year and I RECOVERED it a month later!~ WOOZT WOOTZ !!! A f'n kid was ridin it around when I kinda tagged him with my car as I pulled him over anyway I am always on the look out now and help whenever possible. Good luck! and keep us posted!

Fly fat ass fly !
    Spotted black BR with dhx air and 36 on it with white stickers @Velo park yesterday!
    If you post your number we could give you a heads up when we see it then you arrive with a shiv !!!!!
    By not allowing the progression of trails your cheating everyone out of their potential.
    DEITYCOMPONENTS.COM

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    Awesome!

Was it a kid or some older guy? I have the serial number and would love to catch the guy. You can call Josh @ 921-3253, [email protected] or [email protected] John lives just down the road from the Velo if you see them there.

What time of day was it? Maybe Ill swing by today at around the same time.

Thanks for your help JF! I hates me a theif!

Fly fat ass fly !
    It was about 4ish . The dude was maybe 25 or so ,looked kinda new at riding pump track and non XC stuff , if you know what i mean !
    By not allowing the progression of trails your cheating everyone out of their potential.
    DEITYCOMPONENTS.COM

Members who have read this thread: 0