somebody is pissed....- Mtbr.com
    mtnjam

somebody is pissed....

http://boise.craigslist.org/bik/1916323714.html

To the owner of A-1 Bike Shop-Chuck, I believe it is?

You are a low life thief. Really? You sell someone a bike that needs a rear hub fixed, so we bring it to you under our six month warranty no less. We don't hear from you and you don't return our calls so we have to drive to you personally, and....low and behold!!!! YOU CLOSED YOUR SHOP AND STOLE OUR BIKE YOU THIEF!!!!

How do you sleep at night knowing you took somone's money and property? Does it make you feel good? Do you and your wife collaborate together? You're a big piece of white trash that needs desposing of.

So, to all those in the bike world who are well connected, please help us out. We want information as to his whereabouts.

We just want our bike back. It was a first mother's day present.

Thanks.
    just saw this on Craigslist, probably more to the story than I know, but either way I'd be pissed too if I took my bike in for repair and found out they closed their doors the next day without returning my bike
    Just ride down there and jump off something for crying out loud...

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    I once had 6 pairs of skis on consignment at Rock Mountain Sports Outlet in laramie, WY. The owner went out of business without notice,and left town without every calling me.

just a man
    There are some here on this board that pretty much know exactly where in AZ this guy moved to and is supposedly opening another shop.

blet drive
    yes yes there are and you could go to his web sight and send him an e mail. he should make things wright.
    Save a tree & wipe your butt with an owl.
    Thank your local Sierra Club.

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    If it is known where he is moving why does'nt somebody post it? Why is it a secret? Would'nt Chuck want people to know where he is moving? I know if I were opening a business I would want people to know my location.

blet drive
    Yes he would and you can find him in az near the old people or better yet you could go to his site and e mail him. A1bikes
    Save a tree & wipe your butt with an owl.
    Thank your local Sierra Club.

Members who have read this thread: 0