It is so nice out...and plenty of evening time!- Mtbr.com
    Wandervans

It is so nice out...and plenty of evening time!

It was great last night! I got home a little late and got on the bike at my house at 6 and was at the top of corrals at the rock pile at 6:50 just as the sun was going down. I rode down bobs in the twightlight and hit the road just as I needed to turn on my lights for the rest of the way back to my house on the road. Plus there was plenty of light this morning when I left my house to ride to work at 7!

The sun is back!

chris
    Live to ride!
    18 Cannondale Jekyll Carbon
    16 Diamond Back DB8

https://www.facebook.com/wandervans
    wandervans.com

mtbr member
    May 2004

It's awesome

Quote Originally Posted by smilycook
    It was great last night! I got home a little late and got on the bike at my house at 6 and was at the top of corrals at the rock pile at 6:50 just as the sun was going down. I rode down bobs in the twightlight and hit the road just as I needed to turn on my lights for the rest of the way back to my house on the road. Plus there was plenty of light this morning when I left my house to ride to work at 7!

The sun is back!

chris
    Got on my road bike about 5 from my house and rode to Hilltop, back down with a good workout under my belt and still plenty of light time

Soon we'll be riding Schaeffer area/E side after work again!

Every Ride A Gift
    Quote Originally Posted by smilycook

The sun is back!

chris
    Most excellent! So I take it that Corral's and Bob's are rideable and mostly mud-free?

Wandervans

yup..

Quote Originally Posted by bwhip
    Most excellent! So I take it that Corral's and Bob's are rideable and mostly mud-free?
    corrals has a nice rain rut in it now too, makes it more interesting!
    Live to ride!
    18 Cannondale Jekyll Carbon
    16 Diamond Back DB8

https://www.facebook.com/wandervans
    wandervans.com

Members who have read this thread: 0