screw daryl! help me!!- Mtbr.com
    dirt enthusiast

... and if we just ... screw daryl! help me!!

my dog george has to have knee surgery again. so that means that i need to part with two bikes. one fs mtn and one kick a$$ cruiser. i'd like to sell locally thats why i'm just posting it here. please pm me if yer interested or know of anyone that might be. christmas is coming up soon!
    thanks!
    angie
    i might be going to hell in a bucket, but at least i'm enjoying the ride

Aug 2004
    Any pix

mtbr member
    Aghhh $hit Angie I am sorry to hear that. Just when the first one was all better! I hope it all works out. Georgezilla is a good little doggy disgusting but good. I must say I am glad some people care enough about their pets to take care of them right! He's a lucky dog to have some one willing to sell their bikes to keep him up and running!!!
    Everytime that wheel turn round
    bound to cover just a little more ground!

dirt enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by BelaySlave
    Any pix
    i do have pics but they're not on my work computer! i can send them to you in a pm asap! dont have pics of the cruiser just yet but that wont be difficult

dirt enthusiast
    yea kind of a bummer. i was really hoping that the "good" knee would make it a little further! ah what can you do?! he's my homie and i have to take care of the little bugger. no matter what snasty disgusting thing he eats on the trail! i thinking i'm getting my fair share of karma points for this kid!

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Sorry to hear that, Angie. Haven't met you but that does suck. You're a good pet owner.
    My sister, Stef had to do that for her lab, Pete. knee surgery for just one knee I think she was in the ballpark of 3K (ouch).

Hope all goes well......

Daryl

dirt enthusiast
    thank you! i hope no offense was taken by this post title! yea, dog knees do not come cheap thats for sure! he's well worth every bit of it though. things should go pretty smoothly, i've done one round already so i have an idea of what to expect. thanks for the well wishes and good luck with your bike quest!

mtbr member
    May 2004
    No worries, no offense taken. Hope all goes well and Kudos to your for taking care of your dogs....

as for bike quest, there really isn't any anymore, just want to ride as much as I am able to..

cheers!

Members who have read this thread: 0