Rock Island Tuesday at Six....- Mtbr.com
    let freedom ring!

Rock Island Tuesday at Six....

Bombin, Impdude, Cracka.... and anyone else interested in playing around on Rock Island let me know. Bombin, I know you were talking about getting some guys together and spotting each other on some of the rocks. I go up there every Tuesday, I would be in on a little spotting session. Anyways let me know.
    My God! How little do my countrymen know what precious blessings they are in possession of, and which no other people on earth enjoy! ~Thomas Jefferson

just a man

I'm currently a definite "maybe"

We have some RE business to attend to tomorrow afternoon, possibly into the early evening but I will let you know via phone or this board if I can make it. Would love to get out and try the harder stuff while I am feeling fairly ballzy.

let freedom ring!

Ballzy?

Ballzy? Is that one of the side effects of Tamarack
    My God! How little do my countrymen know what precious blessings they are in possession of, and which no other people on earth enjoy! ~Thomas Jefferson

just a man
    Yes, it can be in my opinion. The other, opposing side effect can be known as "scaredycatism," which I have experienced after breaking my ribs in Moab in May. I prefer ballzy, which also can lead to broken bones but with much more bravado and enthusiasm.

Aug 2006
    As soon as I grow some skin back on my knees and arms, and I can figure out where my arm starts and my hand begins I'll be back out there! Hopefully by then my San Andreas and all of my protective gear will be here!

P.S. Warren don't forget your helmet!!!

mtbr member
    May 2004

Going to be HOT

not Complaining, just saying. So if anybody wants a ride up the mountain, I'll probably be around Highlands Elem around 5, lemmeknow here. I am wearing armor just on my left arm too - lost some skin recently along with some other folks and it hasn't scabbed up yet real good...........

Not sure what I will ride up there yet........either drop into Entrance Exam or ride up the road to do Eastside or maybe Bogus Drop

let freedom ring!

Paging mtnbkrdr98....................

It doesn't look like I have any takers for Rock Island....Bombin4x says he's about a 10% possible. Let me know when and where tonight and we will meet up..... give me a call at 921-8554.

aaarrrggghh!
    I can be up at the Peneteniary Parking Lot at 6pm. Let me know soon.

Ian

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    Ivan Ill meet you there some time. Mon and Tues are my days off.

Rocks Rock

How bout tonight?

Anyone doing Table Rock this evening?
    Am I being kind?

let freedom ring!

impdude...

i will be doing table rock tonight/rock island. meet you at the Warm Springs golfcourse parking lot about 530. Anyone else is welcome to join in.

Members who have read this thread: 0