Road Climbing Ride tomorrow 5-13 Invite- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    May 2004

Road Climbing Ride tomorrow 5-13 Invite

at 8:30 tomorrow morning I'm meeting some buddies at the corner of Broadway and Warm Springs and am inviting whoever on here wants to come out and do some road fitness work on hills.

Route: We'll ride up the greenbelt east for a ways then turn up Starcrest/STarview climb, come back down to Warm Springs, then head up Shenandoah up Tablerock road to the top than maybe beyond the gate and up to the top of that, then down and do some climbs off of 8th street, then around CB park and up 15th/Highlands and down, then out Hill Road to Collister, right and up Quail Ridge, down, then out to Seamans Gulch to finish off with the "dump loop".

I don't know how much elevation gain we'll do, but it's going to be a lot and I'll be shot after and we're going early when it's cool.

mtbr member
    You can also try posting here for a more targeted audience:
    http://forums.roadbikereview.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68

mtbr member
    I rode my road bike up to Bogus today, and my legs can't handle two days in a row of that kind of climbing.

Sounds like you'll get in a lot of climbing tomorrow.
    Each bicycle owned exponentially increases the probability that none is working correctly.

Hi!!!
    Holy crap Daryl!!! Have fun tomorrow! I just got a pass from mom so I'm gonna ride somewhere....

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Thanks Gary. I know it's not as fun as carving singletrack on the mtn bikes, but I do need the fitness.

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Go ride up on the mountain eastside is good now so I hear.

mtbr member
    May 2004
    That wasn't that tough and I have more left than I thought I would after. I think the climb up to the mountain with Nels on Friday helped some.

Members who have read this thread: 0