Riding tonight - Ft. Boise start- Mtbr.com
    just a man

Riding tonight - Ft. Boise start

Cracka (Ben) and I will be meeting tonight to ride the MR area at ~5:30 at Ft. Boise parking lot. I emailed some of you already about it but wanted to extend the invite to anyone else who wants to join. I'll be riding my 42 lb'er so this isn't going to be some jazzercistic superfeat of aerobic climbing if you know what I mean. Feel free to post if you want us to look for you.

I'll be heading home just in time to catch Jack Bauer pursue some terrorists on 24, but if others wanted to extend the ride please feel free to do so....

King of the Barneys
    Have fun.

I'm pruning cherry trees, at least, that's what my other boss says...

CDB
    May your trails be narrow, crooked, lonesome and dangerous, leading to the most outrageous adventures. Paladin

mtbr member
    Dang dude, wish I had known, I have the roadie loaded up in the truck to ride home after work tonight.

mtbr member
    I'll be cruising through Mil. Res. after you start, headed toward Hull's and points beyond. I'll wave if I see you.
    Each bicycle owned exponentially increases the probability that none is working correctly.

just a man
    Sorry we missed ya Eric, Gary, and K2. Cracka, GetLost, the "other" Ben, and I had a good time. Saw some of the characters from the board some of which haven't posted for a while, but seemed really cool when they rode by offering help if needed for Cracka's bleeding rear tire.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombin4X
    Sorry we missed ya Eric, Gary, and K2. Cracka, GetLost, the "other" Ben, and I had a good time. Saw some of the characters from the board some of which haven't posted for a while, but seemed really cool when they rode by offering help if needed for Cracka's bleeding rear tire.
    I passed Flip and RRB on the pavement as I was coming in. A small group of us rode from the Dog Park over to Bob's Trail. It was a great night to be out!
    Each bicycle owned exponentially increases the probability that none is working correctly.

Members who have read this thread: 0