Riding near Emmett ?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jul 2010

Riding near Emmett ?

Hi everybody

Im from France and in Emmett for 4 weeks and...i couldnt bring my bike Its a Titus Motolite frame with components that I picked here and there.
    I ve been in Boise and asked around and they only rent front suspended bikes ! And I found out why, the trails seem to be "flat", like with no roots or rocks and everything. I must say I was quite sad to hear it

But I still cant believe them ! Is there really no funny trails around ? Nobody rides "enduro" (im not sure that the word is right ) or all moutain ?
    If anyone could help me to find a nice bike to ride or nice trails im willing to meet anyone that could help me (PM if needed )

Thanks alooooot and sorry if I made any writting mistakes !

mtbr member
    I don't think you'll find much in Emmett. However, you are an hour from other good options. You can go into Boise and ride the foothills or go up to Bogus Basin. http://www.cityofboise.org/RidgeToRivers/

You can go north to cascade and mccall area and should find more technical. A little further 3-4 hours puts you in white clouds with great riding. Check the stickies for sawtooth, whiteclouds, sun valley etc.
    Oh sh!+ just force upgraded to cat1. Now what?
    Best thing about an ultra marathon? I just get to ride my bike for X hours!

Members who have read this thread: 0